This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think of any non-Pokemon RPG boss.(Preferably turn-based)

#1MegaWentEvilPosted 8/12/2013 7:24:09 PM
http://wyncorporation.com/pokemon/

Now generate 4 Pokemon. They will be like an RPG party(As in, they're fighting together instead of one by one) and they have to defeat the boss. How well would they go?

Example:

Let's say I thought of Garai from Chrono Cross, and wyncorporation gave me Magnezone, Clamperl, Duskull & Alomomola as a party.

Well, I already know Garai would kill Duskull easily because Duskull would be black innate if it was in Chrono Cross.
#2Dark343Posted 8/12/2013 7:29:36 PM
Team: Nidoqueen, Cacturne, Mienshao, Samurott
Boss: Metatron (SMT:Nocturne)
...Doesn't look very good for them, that's for sure.
---
'Come" She whispered "And stay with me- we can watch this world die together".
Official Osiris of SMTIV Board.
#3LightningHawk90Posted 8/12/2013 7:32:25 PM
Zangoose
Roggenrola
Ledyba
Timburr

Boss: Ultros from FFVI :x

I don't even know how that would turn out.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#4Pendragon71037Posted 8/12/2013 7:35:18 PM
I, um, thought of Gloomtail from Paper Mario TTYD, so, here goes:

Lucario, Larvesta, Nidorino, and Anorith. Luke is pretty much the only one with a shot, unless Larvesta somehow evolves. I say, Luke leads with a few Aura Spheres, Larvie does Fire Blasts and Flamethrowers, Nido poisons mostly, and Anorith tanks one hit and dies. X)
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.
#5hellomyfriendlyPosted 8/12/2013 7:36:05 PM
Roserade, Charmander, Vullaby, Tympole V.S. Demi-fiend (Digital Devil Saga, (Shin Megami Tensei series))

Demi-Fiend goes first.

-Gaea Rage-

Roserade, Charmander, Vullaby and Tympole fainted!

Sorry guys, but Demi-fiend is probably the strongest being in existence in the SMT universe, capable of taking on God Himself, what can Roserade and a few NFE Pokemon do?

For a little info on the Boss, read this (sorry it's rather long).

"The Demi-fiend appears in Digital Devil Saga as a powerful Ultimate Boss, who can only be challenged by starting a New Cycle +. Aside from using altered special attacks which have gained a high critical rate, he possesses a modified version of Gaea Rage, which is now a devastating Almighty-type attack that deals, quite literally, 9,999 damage on all characters. Should Serph's party enter the battle with skills or equipment that innately protects from any of his attacks (e.g., Monotheist Mantra), the boss will start the battle with Gaea Rage, killing all present characters instantaneously. He is accompanied by two demon minions, and will summon a new minion to replace anyone who has been defeated.

For every two demons summoned, the boss will also use Gaea Rage. One of the ways to survive it, aside from dodging it normally, is to have all characters endowed with low luck stats along with Null Sleep, a skill allowing a 100% dodge rate against all attacks while sleeping. Finally, they must allow themselves to be hit by Dormina (which is cast by Pixe, Titania and Parvati); Gaea Rage will miss every sleeping character.

The Demi-fiend possesses 18,000 HP, but when it drops to half, one of his demons will use Mediarahan to fully heal him, effectively boosting his total to 27,000. However, this only happens once for the duration of the fight.

Upon defeating him, the party will find themselves back in the Anahata dungeon, awakening in the chamber and noticing a dying message written on the floor: "Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road. Neither human, nor devil... all bends to my will".

Demi-fiend's difficulty has made him an infamous boss fight, appearing as #1 on multiple Top-10 most Difficult RPG Bosses, and many other gaming websites also consider him the most difficult as well. The Random Battle Music plays during his encounter, generally believed to represent his view of the battle as an everyday, random encounter. Scary"

TL;DR - Don't f**k with the Demi-fiend!
---
The Official Black Rider of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#6M4nnimalPosted 8/12/2013 7:43:10 PM
I thought of the Mana Goddess from Legend of Mana (not turn-based, but w/e).

I got:
Gloom
Lopunny
Bulbasaur
Probopass

Yeah...probably not going to end well.
---
"We thirsted for thunderbolts and great deeds."
#7D_one_DanPosted 8/12/2013 8:01:17 PM
boss:
Blossomon (Digimon)

team:
Piloswine
Mawile
Camerupt
Shaymin (sky)
---
Official Dewott of the Pokemon White 2,Y,X Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity Boards and Toy Dewott of the Scramble U
shadow dewott of team miror infinity.
#8abcDSBTPosted 8/12/2013 8:20:45 PM
King of Evil (Denpa Men) vs Flygon, Torchic, Yamask, and Porygon-Z.

Torchic and Yamask are made quick work of, due to being NFE and Yamask being weak to KoE's Dark-type attacks.

Flygon may be able to strike a blow or two, but will eventually be taken down.

Porygon-Z may actually stand a decent chance, but would fall victim to KoE's Death Blow.
---
That light at the end of the tunnel might be a train.
3DS FC: 1977-0538-5534
#9raazychxPosted 8/12/2013 8:22:47 PM
Seaking... Nuzleaf... Ludicolo... Golem...

This is the weirdest team ever...

Oh, and they're going up against Nyx Avatar. From Persona 3.

Gigglemehiccups.
#10nightblade_hawkPosted 8/12/2013 8:31:15 PM
So...I thougt of Emerald Weapon from from FF7 and this is what I got:

Snubbul
Hypno
Drapion
Chatot

Yeah...they're pretty screwed.

And just to give a second Team a try:

Koffing
Blissey
Roselia