This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What' syour favorite Mega so far?

#21NinjaKitsunePosted 8/13/2013 6:37:20 PM
Tie between Ampharos, Absol, and Lucario.
---
If you see this, something broke gamefox
#22slmcknettPosted 8/13/2013 7:02:59 PM
MegaAmpharos, for sure. He was my favorite Pokemon already, so this is great.
---
El. Psy. Congroo.
#23dancnbnaPosted 8/13/2013 7:45:26 PM
Mega Mawile, because Huge Power.

I mean, 590 max attack
---
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.
#24biohazard151Posted 8/13/2013 7:56:25 PM
Theres so many awesome one's, and infact i dont dislike any of them at all.

Mega mawile sticks out because it goes from mawile who i dislike in many ways to something that now i so want to use.

Megakhan is so interesting because its far different than the others and at the same time cute and BA.

But i just reallt visually like mewtwo's mega form, it keeps enough of the old while also putting a cool looking spin...something about it.

Im gonna have fun tracking down all mega-able pokemon and testing them out.
---
"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end"
#25ChaosCreativityPosted 8/13/2013 8:00:37 PM
Mega Amphoaos, it has the most appealing design even though they just added hair to it. . Electric/Dragon is also a really cool typing (though I wasn't a fan of Zekrom). Also, that little warp digivolve clip was just amazing, made me love Mega Ampharos even more haha.
+Ampharos is in my top 10 pokemon
#26Big_PecksPosted 8/13/2013 8:01:35 PM
Mawile. A way better design and an awesome power-up.
#27Sir WillPosted 8/13/2013 9:18:23 PM
Lucario and Blaziken. Mawile... I never really cared for him and the mega doesn't help.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#28ash_coolbPosted 8/13/2013 9:36:55 PM
Mega Kangaskhan is simple and cool..(OP though if the kid`s damage is same as mother`s)
#29mjalal100Posted 8/13/2013 10:11:13 PM
megaman_xdude posted...
Mega Absol lost all of it's bada$$ness and now it looks like a gayer Final Fantasy character which is remarkable because square is the king of making extremely gay looking characters in all of their games.

Are you actually serious?
---
If I had a superpower, it would be the ability to defy logic.
#30demoemoPosted 8/13/2013 10:33:13 PM
i have to say MegaBlaziken. He has my favorite color scheme and i like the top feathers. they go upward like super saiyan hair