This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can I get charmander, squirtle and bulbasaur into the game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Can I get charmander, squirtle and bulbasaur into the game?

User Info: hulkster23869

hulkster23869
3 years ago#1
One of the things that turned me off about white/black was that you couldnt bring the old pokemon into the game until you completed it, and not really following pokemon all that closely, I don't know much about what's going on with the new game. I just want to know. Can I bring the 3 original starters into a new game of x and y? If so, how do I go about doing it? Will they be available in the game, or do I have to trade (such a pain)?
3DS Friend Code: 0189-8130-9175

User Info: JediNaruto

JediNaruto
3 years ago#2
We don't really know yet. Info on this has been alarmingly low.

User Info: Roobitysu

Roobitysu
3 years ago#3
They mentioned they were working on it, so... they're working on it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/Adelle.png I draw lolis :D https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/IsawaKiyokoAlternate.png

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
3 years ago#4
They don't WANT you using Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle at the beginning of this game without trading; it's a six-gen game, so they want you to use sixth-gen starters. Transferring has always been postgame-only in the past, and while they've announced nothing yet, I don't see it changing this gen.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere

User Info: GameNinjaGuy

GameNinjaGuy
3 years ago#5
If this information you're asking for had been released, you wouldn't have to come here to find out.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it!

User Info: nightblade_hawk

nightblade_hawk
3 years ago#6
There was a Rumor that you can get the Gen 1 Starters at some Point but we didn't hear anything new about this, so theres the possibility you can't get them at all.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Can I get charmander, squirtle and bulbasaur into the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived