This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.
01. Trainer customization. It's small but has been sorely needed in the series. Hopefully the following games will allow for full customization (skin, hair, eye color, facial features as opposed to presets).
02. Froakie. I always pick water types as my starter.
03. Admittedly I've been out of the 'Poke-loop' for several games (try not to bash me too hard), so I'm open to whichever so long as Gen 1 Pokemon are still accessible in some way (namely the Gen 1 starters and of course Eevee). I do hope to see some more branched evolutions depending on gender or even another Eevee type whose type evolves based on what you expose it to (Water Stone, Moon Stone, etc...).
Static and Poison Ivy for Injustice's final 2 DLC. That is all. :)
"45 DAYS LEFT" for those w/o TTI.
-2D locked version of N 3DS even though it can be turned off (NDS w/ more apps and can run 3D games w/o displaying 3D). It's going to go along w/ X/Y global release.
-https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1262724_163094540549231_58243002_o.png so, it should be able to play this game but, I shows downsides. I guess it's cheaper and for kids 7-.
-"The Nintendo Experience tour will feature Pokémon X & Y demos
Here are the locations" in the link above for U.S.A.
"I'd like to unbox her Mark of Mastery Edition if you know what I mean."-Goombacrusher07
To answer the questions…
1. The ability to play in so many different languages. I have been fluent in Spanish as a second language for years, but I haven't had the ability to import from Spain. Therefore, it feels great to finally be able to play my favorite game series in my second language.
2. I plan to start with Fennekin, but since I bought both the games, I will trade in the other starters and use them as soon as I am able.
3. I'm hoping that we finally get to see a wheel Pokémon, a dolphin Pokémon, a Pegasus Pokémon, and a skeleton Pokémon.
You know you read too much when you dream about flying books.
44 days remaining until Pokémon X/Y's global release date.
I might as well share this from the other topic (didn't see until it was shared). http://31.media.tumblr.com/37aca5af7dc19a9882041ebe2dd6435d/tumblr_ms6yatX5k51r8sc3ro1_400.gif
Official Sisyphus of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Board
Chances are slm to none at best
T-43 days for Pokémon X/Y's global release update:
The 3D for the X/Y seems to only activate in battles and special scenes or places.
Today starts the PAX prime event where the demos can be played.
"Explaining the joke is like dissecting a frog. You understand it better but the frog dies in the process."
--E. B. White
The feature that stood out most was sitting on bench-*shot*
Um, nothing new in particular excites. I'm more excited to see HOW the usual systems develop around these new systems. But I'll say Mega Evolution. They can either end up being awesome and just right in usefulness or horribly broken. I really hate to use broken things and always try to gimp myself in game so I hope they are good but not so good that you need one or the game begins to focus around Megas.
I'm a Froakie dude, yo. I really liked him from the beginning AND I always go with the Water starter first.
I would love to see a Kamen Rider based Pokemon (Bisharp barely counts) and as people have mentioned, Norse mythology based Pokemon. I think having a common theme throughout legendaries and probably some normal pokemon is a really grand idea.
Overall, I think this'll be the best Pokemon game to date and I'm very, very excited to see where this'll go.
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.
T-42 days/6 weeks for Pokémon X/Y's global release update:
•https://sphotos-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1009850_163789393813079_145876307_n.png: Sand Tomb effects look to be continuous even as far as batte animations go.
•http://pokemorning.blog9.fc2.com/blog-entry-1123.html: a demo playthrough blog from Hironobu Wasabi Yamamoto
•Pics from the Gaming lounge and more at PAX Prime:
Yeah get used to it. If you've got a problem with Mickey Mouse you're in the wrong series.~Drizzy_Drizake
T-41 for Pokémon X/Y's global release and one month until the twelve day maintenance on the PGL before then.
"If cryogenics were all free, then you could live like Walt Disney and live for all eternity inside a block of ice."
"40 DAYS LEFT" for those w/o the TTI displaying it
~"Wake me up when September ends."~
AND NOW IT IS YOUR CONFUSION THAT SHALL BE THE ARK THAT SUSTAINS MEH!!!!!!! Random_Ghost to Tgirl
the most interesting feature is the mon amie thing, but the most interesting "thing" about it is the graphics. ive never been a graphic fetishist when it comes to gaming, but in the case of pokemo i was romantically dreaming for 3D models since pokemon stadium. now my childhood dream comes true!
the best starter is froakie. at first i didnt like him at all but he grew on me. he is nerdy and always looks sceptical. thats why i like him
i would love to see spritzees evo become fairy/fire and be a perfume-flamethrower (also, burning incense is commonly seen as a healing and cleansing ritual)
and a mermaid sure sounds great
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
3DS FC: 4511-0558-9256
Add user to Ignore List after reporting