This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'll accept Mega evolution if it means...

#1YorksterPosted 8/14/2013 2:05:50 AM
Normal evolution can now happen midbattle as well. This is something I've always wanted the games to imitate from the anime.
---
The above post is made of cake.
3DS friend code:3480-2635-6606
#2DweezleMoonunitPosted 8/14/2013 2:08:20 AM
I'd like that, but i don't see it happening.
---
Imma be hte best GaemFQAs evr!
Official Best Ever of the Pokemon X Board
#3ColtCababaPosted 8/14/2013 2:10:32 AM(edited)
Machop used Karate Chop!

What? Seel is evolving!

Congratulations! Your Seel evolved into a Dewgong!

Machop used Karate Chop!

It's super effective!

Dewgong fainted!

"And to think that it would be able to take that Karate Chop and survive had it not evolved into an Ice-type, or just evolved at all!"
---
"Why high five when you can twerk your man asses on each other?" - The Great Narg
http://t.qkme.me/3v7f04.jpg | http://dragcave.net/user/ColtCababa
#4Yorkster(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 2:11:20 AM
ColtCababa posted...
Machop used Karate Chop!

What? Seel is evolving!

Congratulations! Your Seel evolved into a Dewgong!

Machop used Karate Chop!

It's super effective!

Dewgong fainted!

"And to think that it would be able to take that Karate Chop and survive had it not evolved into an Ice-type, or just evolved at all!"

You could still press B to stop the evolution of course...(But who actually does that?)
---
#5kinger556Posted 8/14/2013 2:47:23 AM
Yorkster posted...
Normal evolution can now happen midbattle as well. This is something I've always wanted the games to imitate from the anime.

I never really understood why they never did this,.... It'd be awesome!
#6GBeastMegamanBXPosted 8/14/2013 3:16:43 AM
I would like to see this too, but GF would have to refine how exp is given in battle. Like say if you take off 25% of your opponents health, you receive 25% of the exp you would get for fainting it in battle and if it happensto level your pokemon up to the level it evolves at, it will evolve in-battle.
---
"I noticed your beautiful hair right away" - Minato to Kushina
#7KibalnuzukaPosted 8/14/2013 3:20:05 AM
Or just evolve after defeating another Pokémon and leveling up.
---
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point. - Kenji
#8Yorkster(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 5:53:10 AM
yea i dont mean to get exp each move, just that if you faint a pokemon and level up to where you need to be to evolve, you will have the option to then instead of waiting until the very end of the battle
---
#9CakeOfLiesPosted 8/14/2013 5:56:10 AM
Please, no.
Sometimes I REALLY don't want that. Like when I'm fighting the Elite Four while Shroomish is holding an EXP. Share. Him trying to evolve all the time would simply get tedious.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#10deadpool848Posted 8/14/2013 6:19:32 AM
Yorkster posted...

It's the reason Ash lost to that kid with the Riolu in the Unova League, cause Riolu had to evolve into Lucario right before it was gonna faint... Convinient plot device if you ask me.