This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If mega pokemon are a come back feature they have to be really broken to be

#1gamepimp12Posted 8/14/2013 5:23:06 AM
Worth it

This is assuming last Pokemon left thing is true

It basically forces you to build your team around 5 Pokemon or risk sacrificing you mega

The dead weight some of these mons end up isn't gonna be worth it
---
we rich now but used to be slaves,we pushing whips now we used to be whipped,rockin chains when we used to be in 'em
#2GoGoatPosted 8/14/2013 5:24:55 AM
gamepimp12 posted...

This is assuming last Pokemon left thing is true

Can't be. On Ampharos' description it says he changes type in the middle of battle. If it had to be the last pokemon on your team, it'd say something more along the lines "in a dire situation" or something.

Though its mostly just part of me praying Gamefreak won't be that stupid.
---
Official Oblivion Keyblade of the KH3 Board
3ds FC: 1934-0765-5595
#3ssj4warriorPosted 8/14/2013 5:25:35 AM
Have you even seen these Mega Pokemon? MegaKanga can hit you twice in one turn. MegaMawile has double the attack and buffed up defenses, as well as the additional Fairy type. MegaBlaziken has Speed Boost and no doubt some increased stats along the way. In fact the only one that doesn't look broken at the moment is MegaAmphy.
---
Mentions of Cloyster - 499
Number of 56th posts stolen - 142
#4SocranPosted 8/14/2013 5:31:46 AM
ssj4warrior posted...
MegaBlaziken has Speed Boost

Well, actually, even the non-Mega Blaziken has Speed Boost, considering you can't get the Blazikenite without getting the special Speed Boost Torchic.

GoGoat posted...
Can't be. On Ampharos' description it says he changes type in the middle of battle. If it had to be the last pokemon on your team, it'd say something more along the lines "in a dire situation" or something.

No, that doesn't work out at all. "In the middle of battle" simply means it's not before or after the battle. The guy's leaks are fake, of course, but your "proof" is flawed.

What is worth noting, however, is that the actual context of the sentence wouldn't make sense. It talks about changing types shaking up the fight, which wouldn't be the case if it changed as soon as it was sent out.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#5ssj4warriorPosted 8/14/2013 5:34:15 AM
Socran posted...
ssj4warrior posted...

Well, actually, even the non-Mega Blaziken has Speed Boost, considering you can't get the Blazikenite without getting the special Speed Boost Torchic.

Was just comparing to a regular Blaziken, most of which don't have Speed Boost, which they would then gain upon Mega evolving.
---
Mentions of Cloyster - 499
Number of 56th posts stolen - 142
#6CakeOfLiesPosted 8/14/2013 5:35:37 AM
Socran posted...
ssj4warrior posted...

I could probably give my old Blaziken from Sapphire the Blazikenite and he'd still go Mega and get Speed Boost.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF