This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Least Favorite Mega? (Srs Poll)

#11Infernus93Posted 8/14/2013 6:51:24 AM
I'm pretty disappointed in the Mega Kangaskhan hate. It's the baby that powered up. It's a fairly simple yet clever use of design, which is one of my favourite things to see in Pokemon.

Most of the Mega's are heavily into flash over substance, considering they just have added spikes and fluff. That's fine, but does nothing for me.

Leebeenite posted...
People who prefer simplicity over new designs are just boring people with no creativity

That's a pretty ridiculous statement. Mega Kangaskhan's design utilizes a relatively small change, yet manages to change everything about it. That's definitely creative.
---
Bow down to a true Pokemon-Amiiie!
#12LOGlCPosted 8/14/2013 6:54:36 AM
Infernus93 posted...
I'm pretty disappointed in the Mega Kangaskhan hate. It's the baby that powered up. It's a fairly simple yet clever use of design, which is one of my favourite things to see in Pokemon.

Most of the Mega's are heavily into flash over substance, considering they just have added spikes and fluff. That's fine, but does nothing for me.

Leebeenite posted...
People who prefer simplicity over new designs are just boring people with no creativity

That's a pretty ridiculous statement. Mega Kangaskhan's design utilizes a relatively small change, yet manages to change everything about it. That's definitely creative.

This.
---
Currently Playing: SoulSilver, Borderlands, Oblivion
#13XWolfOPosted 8/14/2013 6:57:27 AM
Abosol. Whatever that is.
---
Don't hesitate. When the time comes, just act.
#14lYMICrazyl(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 7:00:05 AM
XWolfO posted...
Abosol. Whatever that is.

Darn this post made me ashamed and so I attempted to edit the poll thinking end said edit and closed it by accident. Oh well.
---
*Straps on some lollerskates*