This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To activate mega forms...

#1LeebeenitePosted 8/14/2013 7:38:14 AM
Your pokemon holding the stone must have low red hp in the battle and that gives a 30% chance of activating and once the battle is over the stone disappears and you have to find another one which will be a 5% chance of finding one laying on the ground when you enter a new area.
#2Gsus_94Posted 8/14/2013 7:42:43 AM
no
---
3DS FC: 0473 7779 6792
ACNL: Melo from Besaid
#3EmperorDoomPosted 8/14/2013 7:51:00 AM
Blazikenite is not found in normal gameplay.
---
"The clapping shall go on for another hour. Have the first one who stops clapping brought out and shot."
--Victor von Doom (Earth-616)
#4ClassyOldHatPosted 8/14/2013 7:53:49 AM
Sadly, I wouldn't put it past GameFreak to do something like this even after they hyped the Mega forms so much.
#5Arne83Posted 8/14/2013 7:57:10 AM
EmperorDoom posted...

This is exactly the reason why it is very unlikely for Mega Stones to be one-time use items. Because there would be pretty much no point to the Torchic distribution if true.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.
#6ClassyOldHatPosted 8/14/2013 8:00:22 AM
Arne83 posted...
EmperorDoom posted...

This is exactly the reason why it is very unlikely for Mega Stones to be one-time use items. Because there would be pretty much no point to the Torchic distribution if true.

Well, single use items CAN be used multiple times in Battle Tower Areas. And GameFreak certainly overpriced a lot of single use items in-game.

While I do find it unlikely, I can't say I'd be surprised if they were one-use regardless.
#7Leebeenite(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 8:06:15 AM
I'd hate them for that. They owe us permanent stones for not giving Mawile and Absol real evolutions