This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

all these stupid theories need to die

#41RaidenHeroPosted 8/15/2013 12:29:15 AM
Do guys remember Venastoise..the combination of Blastoise and Venasaur?
#42KeeperOfShadowsPosted 8/15/2013 3:13:04 AM
p00platys posted...
No fun allowed

Damn straight no funs allowed! You think Pokémons a game or somethin?!
---
A voice of reason, in a chaotic realm.
You're too angry... calm down... and let the madness take hold. - Arne83
#43NessEggmanPosted 8/15/2013 3:14:30 AM
ashcrv posted...
Like the Ditto and Mew thing or Ash being in a coma or Kanga baby being a Cubone or the reborn Eevees of Johto crap and so on. They are so very stupid. Makes me wanna punch myself every time I hear them. So stupid ughhh!!!!

Can you make a video of you reading a big list of fan theories and then punching yourself? It would be really funny.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
#44LandscapeManXPosted 8/15/2013 3:19:43 AM
Let's all talk about these theories in the hope that TC will repeatedly punch himself in the face.
---
Official Great Toad Sage of this board.
#45SMASHKING84Posted 8/15/2013 3:52:40 AM
i'm gonna pull a new theory out of my ass.
the story:The reason jirachi sleeps for 1000 years at a time to wake up for seven days.

7000 years ago arcesus created the pokemon world when he did so he created mew,palkia,celebi,jirachi,ghiratina,dialga,the sinnoh fairy trio.

Arceus gave each pokemon it's powers
he gave palkia the power over space,dialga the power over time,celebii the same power,mew he gave the ability to learn all the tms,jirachi the power of wish granting and doom desire,the sinnoh fairies got their powers and ghiratina the power to balance the dialga and palkia and hide inside shadows.

Afterward arceus lost some of his strength which explains why mew learns move he cannot. Anyway Ghiratina became jealous of jirachi so using jirachi's child like mind ghiratina tricked jirachi.

Jirachi ate a magical fruit that would bring out the evil desires of ones heart and jirachi because he ate it lost control of his powers.

Jirachi attacked every in the hall of origin.
After a long battle jirachi had calmed down but arceus knew the power of the evil fruit would kick in again.

So arceus in his mercy instead of killing both ghiratina and jirachi banished ghiratina and put a curse on jirachi that only let him be awake one every thousand years.

This story is explained in a movie called Pokemon Orgins Jirachi & Ghiratina
At it will conculde in Pokemon:Jirachi versus Ghiratina. i cannot reveal how the story ends because i was swore to secery
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.Playing Xillia And Dream Team.