This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is Ho-Oh still Uber when I make its only moves Gust and Incinerate?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why is Ho-Oh still Uber when I make its only moves Gust and Incinerate?
2 years ago#1
I don't buy any of this 'complex ban' BS. Ho-Oh with only Gust and Incinerate is not broken at all, but I don't expect lolsmogon to notice or even care.
---
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/Adelle.png I draw lolis :D https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/IsawaKiyokoAlternate.png
2 years ago#2
Because Smogon is the devil.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
do you wanna die or just come real close?
2 years ago#3
play how ya want. screw smogon
---
Trollin' the trolls. think all rpgs are the same? bet ya like Call of Duty. if i'm right stfu
PSN OverLord_BlayZen, Nintendo Net. ID. SoulBlayz
2 years ago#4
SoulBlayZ posted...
play how ya want. screw smogon

---
~~~ The Lost King ~~~ http://justsnilloc.proboards.com/
~~~~ 0====[[::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::x::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::}}====0 ~~~~
2 years ago#5
Even without Smogon you can't use Ho-oh on Random Matchup anyway, so I don't see how this matters.
2 years ago#6
normal ppl irl dont use smogon rules, it's just a bunch of nerds on a battle simulator

here's a wild idea, just change the programming of the simulator to enforce complex bans. your ho-oh's movelist would become more restricted depending on which tier ur team's in. then let the normals trade and battle in peace
---
"I have not felt anything since the day megaupload died." - Fubonis
2 years ago#7
Roobitysu posted...
I don't buy any of this 'complex ban' BS. Ho-Oh with only Gust and Incinerate is not broken at all, but I don't expect lolsmogon to notice or even care.

I don't get it ether. My team has Mew and the rest are normal pokemon. Not overly strong I think. And lets not forget the stupid "Blaziken is an uber" ruling.
---
Can we make a religion out of pokemon for fun? Then use that religion to justify killing digimon fans? -jneal57
2 years ago#8
Excellent parody topic
---
The official rad dude of the Pokemon X board.
2 years ago#9
mariolink31187 posted...

I don't get it ether. My team has Mew and the rest are normal pokemon. Not overly strong I think. And lets not forget the stupid "Blaziken is an uber" ruling.

Apparently you've never seen speedboost blaziken.
---
"This man, GreenHeroofTIme, deserves a medal. And you can quote me on that."
Brig_Bloodshed Plat FC: 3996 6288 2443-=-HG FC:0088 5135 7125
2 years ago#10
A Novel Idea posted...
normal ppl irl dont use smogon rules, it's just a bunch of nerds on a battle simulator

You say that as if its a bad thing. And as if you're not one for being on this forum.
Also, the words 'people' and 'in real life' are not that hard to type out.
---
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why is Ho-Oh still Uber when I make its only moves Gust and Incinerate?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived