This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think that the Mega Pokemon will have stats that are too strong?

#1HakuMan111386Posted 8/14/2013 7:01:38 PM
I hope Mega Absol isn't in a tier where it's banned.
---
Name: ANTJF Brawl Friend Code: 3093-6768-2145
PSN: Scorpion1386
#2SirPikachuPosted 8/14/2013 7:13:22 PM
"Too strong, Mitch ,I'm too strong!"(any Jerome/Bajan fans?)

But seriously, they'll probably still be weak in something. Although MegaMawile has the highest Attack stat of all known Pokémon with Huge Power.
---
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.
#3HakuMan111386(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 7:14:44 PM
SirPikachu posted...

But seriously, they'll probably still be weak in something. Although MegaMawile has the highest Attack stat of all known Pokémon with Huge Power.

What does Huge Power do?
---
Name: ANTJF Brawl Friend Code: 3093-6768-2145
PSN: Scorpion1386
#4MickeyRocksaPosted 8/14/2013 7:15:27 PM
HakuMan111386 posted...
SirPikachu posted...

What does Huge Power do?

Doubles attack stat at all times
---
Fight Me.... MICKEYx 3ds FC: 4141-2356-8625 ...pm me 1st
DBZ Battle of the Gods should be dubbed spread da word
#5LazHarshawPosted 8/14/2013 7:15:44 PM
HakuMan111386 posted...
SirPikachu posted...

What does Huge Power do?

It makes it's power huge.
---
Mega Ampharos' Talent Agent
Client Headshot - http://imgur.com/D90UC4h
#6Shadow Flare13Posted 8/14/2013 7:16:37 PM
HakuMan111386 posted...
SirPikachu posted...

What does Huge Power do?

Doubles the attack stat in battle.
#7Blingya25Posted 8/14/2013 9:54:21 PM
HakuMan111386 posted...
SirPikachu posted...

What does Huge Power do?

Makes Mega Mawile the Dragon Slayer!!!!
---
That's how goddamminity damn good that god damn game is. - AC (GCN)
#8Gsus_94Posted 8/14/2013 11:03:15 PM
That is unless they cut Mawile's base attack which i guess is possible. I mean, it is already confirmed to get a Def and Sp. Def boost (And if the leak is correct which i don't really doubt, it is also immune to poison which would normally be super effective against fairy. Not only that, but even steel becomes neutral as well). That leaves a fire, fighting, and ground as the only weaknesses (And having a fighting type confront Mawile probably wont be safe as it has stab-fairy to counterattack with).
---
3DS FC: 0473 7779 6792
ACNL: Melo from Besaid
#9p4r6g6Posted 8/14/2013 11:32:50 PM
Here are my speculations:

MegaMewtwo = banned, no question.
MegaBlaziken = will probably be banned immediately or very quickly. Regular Blaziken may be unbanned though.
MegaLucario = will probably be banned. More Attack and Adaptability? That is REALLY good. Close Combat and Bullet Punch will wreck souls.
MegaMawile = may be banned. Not sure yet. It has potential to be broke. With Huge Power and high defenses it will be a threat, that is for sure.
MegaAbsol = I don't know. Even with an Attack boost and Speed boost I don't think he'll be broken. Unless these boosts are huge, he will be manageable I think since Dark isn't the best offensive type. Plus, unless they give him a big boost in Speed, he'll probably still be a little on the slow side. Magic Bounce is a great ability. I'm interested to see.
MegaAmpharos = I see no reason to ban him yet. I don't think they have announced any stat boost, so I don't see how he would be anymore broken than any of the other Dragons in OU
MegaKhangaskhan = It depends on how this "Parental Bond" Ability that let's it attack twice works.