This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Drinks that need to be added in Pokemon games

#1fedartzPosted 8/15/2013 5:59:36 AM
I found it weird though, there seems to be lacking drinks like coffee and sake. And cocktails are sexy and sophisticated. They sparkle with mysterious possibilities. Imagine a night in a neon-lit club. A handsome man spots a gorgeous woman. He sends a drinks over.

She wonders: who is this good-looking man who just bought me a Cosmopolitan?

He wonders: If I buy her 2, will she go back to my place? After 3 will she be still be standing

So what drinks do you that should be added to the Pokemon games?
---
The True Honedge Blacksmith of Pokemon XY Board
#2SkylaIsMyWifePosted 8/15/2013 6:00:57 AM
Bear Grylls pee-pee
---
You with a mud duck while i'm swimming with a Swanna 8D
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png
#3Dathedr-vodhrPosted 8/15/2013 6:01:24 AM
fedartz posted...
I found it weird though, there seems to be lacking drinks like coffee and sake. And cocktails are sexy and sophisticated. They sparkle with mysterious possibilities. Imagine a night in a neon-lit club. A handsome man spots a gorgeous woman. He sends a drinks over.

She wonders: who is this good-looking man who just bought me a Cosmopolitan?

He wonders: If I buy her 2, will she go back to my place? After 3 will she be still be standing

So what drinks do you that should be added to the Pokemon games?

Pokemon is rated G for all ages.
so no
---
We must stand as a bulwark against the selfish, the souless and the mad. But above all, For The Greater Good!
#4Aladdin2557Posted 8/15/2013 6:03:48 AM
Cool and while we're at it let's add sex and drugs to this kids game so all the adult players are able to be one step closer to living out their vicarious fantasies about carrying animals around in their pockets
#5fedartz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 6:05:48 AM
Aladdin2557 posted...
Cool and while we're at it let's add sex and drugs to this kids game so all the adult players are able to be one step closer to living out their vicarious fantasies about carrying animals around in their pockets

They should make a split version of pokemon, one for adult and the other for kids. Now everybody happy. ^_^
---
#6DweezleMoonunitPosted 8/15/2013 6:15:16 AM
fedartz posted...
Aladdin2557 posted...

They should make a split version of pokemon, one for adult and the other for kids. Now everybody happy. ^_^

Except for angsty teens who's parents won't buy them the adult version.
---
Imma be hte best GaemFQAs evr!
Official Best Ever of the Pokemon X Board
#7VIIVincentPosted 8/15/2013 6:17:43 AM
Preserved Slowpoke tail Sake - fully heals a Pokemon's Status, HP but causes Sleep, Confusion, raised ATK, DEF and lowered SpDEF and SPD.
---
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*
#8Spartan_VicePosted 8/15/2013 6:23:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y5rH7cN7s4
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
#9fedartz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 7:51:29 AM
Bumptender
---
#10SorceressTharjaPosted 8/15/2013 8:39:37 AM
I only want an adult Pokemon if I get to bang Cynthia.