This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

List of (to be confirmed) Mega Evolution Pokemon.

#1levyjl1988Posted 8/15/2013 7:31:37 AM
This is all based on registered trademarks by Nintendo, Gamefreak and Creatures 2012.

Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo
Ampharos, Scizor, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Heracross
Gardevoir, Absol, Medicham, Banette, Latias, Latios, Aggron
Abomasnow

link: http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.jp/2013/08/registered-trademark-and-mega-pokemon.html

Personally glad to see Latias and Gardevoir on that list as they are two of my favourite pokemon.
---
I hate games with bad game design
#2Aura_SpherePosted 8/15/2013 7:46:15 AM(edited)
So, these Pokémon are "to be confirmed" because they have a special trademark?
---
[3DS: 0748-2142-5452] Currently people for Pokemon X/Y! PM me if you decide to add me, please. FC space: 27/100
#3hellomyfriendlyPosted 8/15/2013 7:41:18 AM
So where's Blaziken on that list?

I find it hard to believe that GF would give Charizard and Blastoise a mega form, but no Venusaur?
---
The Official Black Rider of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#4javel34Posted 8/15/2013 7:44:24 AM
I think someone said that gf doesn't trademark everything,mor that it can't trademark everything, or they're working on trademarking names still....so who knows?

And yea this list lacks almost every starter and I find it hard to believe.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#5CakeOfLiesPosted 8/15/2013 7:45:45 AM
levyjl1988 posted...
Scizor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_VheAwZBuQ
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#6FuneralCakePosted 8/15/2013 7:48:03 AM
Aura_Sphere posted...
So, these Pokémon are "to be confirmed" because they have a special trademark?

Basically. The reasoning is that they would need to be trademarked for some reason or another, but that's not taking into account that they're just trademarked for the hell of it.

hellomyfriendly posted...
So where's Blaziken on that list?

I find it hard to believe that GF would give Charizard and Blastoise a mega form, but no Venusaur?

Obviously it's not a complete list, if the list is even what people think it is.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
do you wanna die or just come real close?
#7levyjl1988(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 7:50:55 AM
Seems that a lot of people are briefly skimming over the list without checking out the link.
Here's the full post, copy/pasted:

"Registered Trademark and Mega Pokemon

Mega Kangaskhan was announced at WSC last Saturday.
When I saw this news, realized one thing.

"Pokemon Trademark Expands Merc Scope" was posted one year ago. It was a list that registered trademark by Nintendo, Gamefreak and Creatures in 2012.

[ List for registered trademarks, yellow parts are Mega Pokemon as known atm ]
Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo
Abomasnow
When AAPF wrote this article, checked trademark by Gazette only. It means did not check relationship with previous registered trademark. Now done to recheck, result as follow. Red color parts are registered trademark NEWLY (as first time registration).
Abomasnow
Blastoise and Gardevoir had been registered by other company when game released, so looks skipped to register. Not sure the reason of did not register Kangaskhan, Ampharos and others.
Blaziken and Lucario have been registered in 2002 and 2004. Mawile by other company but expired at the moment.

Also noted that list contains many final evolution Pokemon, their all type are unique.

So the question is why do they register these trademarks now.

Hoping the purpose of these trademark will be unveiled near feature."
---
I hate games with bad game design