This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Woah! When were these confirmed?!

#51Montymole11Posted 8/15/2013 4:09:57 PM
TheMasterTurtle posted...
Montymole11 posted...
TheMasterTurtle posted...
Montymole11 posted...
FuneralCake posted...
Montymole11 posted...
Jeez. Please stop fighting. I know you may like my site and make every topic about it and I appreciate that beond belief. But FuneralCake , chill out. If Serebii likes his site and just does nothing promotional , but 100's of topics are made with links to his site and FuneralCake is k with that. But nyancat123 makes 10 topics with a link to my site and FuneralCake freaks. Typical. Say hi to Therian for me FC.

The reason I'm fine with Serebii posting links to his site is because I visit it all the time anyway, and it's actually good.

It's just very suspicious to me that you suddenly drop off the face of the earth, then some other random person comes along promoting your site all the time. But, of course, it's just because that person really likes the site. It's not because you felt like it would look better or anything.

If it's not you, it's at the very least a friend or relative.

Ok. This is getting out of hand. TC asked an honest question. They are 'Confimed Rumors'.
Did anyone read my latest blog post?

https://pokemonxystuff.Wordpress.com/I-am-now-posting-confirmed-rumors

But they were in the Pokebeach leak and that's practically confirmed. And anyone who knows my real name either respects my Pokémon OCD , has PokeOCD , or hates my PokeOCD.

And any fellow POCDers don't know about my site. It's quite new.

I'll be frank, that website has a terrible layout, doesn't bring anything new to the table, doesn't have good enough writing to be interesting and isn't even pretty.

Please, please, please make something worthwhile there.

Like what? And any themes you suggest? I was experimenting with themes today. That's not my normal one

Make it easier to navigate, for one. I don't know where to go in the sea of yellow. Also I'd add some interesting writing/flavor to your updates. You will never get news as fast as Serebii or the other big sites, so you need to make up for it. I'd probably just make it a general pokemon blog rather then a news site.

I tried blog before and it was an FAIL. I will fix the yellow. I burned someone's eyes out. And as for the pages at the side... That will be remedied.
---
Official Chespin of the XY Boards.
I dare you to check out my awesome Pokemon website at https://www.pokemonxystuff.wordpress.com
#52FryDays5000Posted 8/15/2013 4:10:42 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
... Are people really claiming that a Pokemon named "Mew" is anything but a cat? the f*** ing thing MEOWS for God's sakes.

I can understand not associating Mewtwo with felines, but Mew is definitely 100% cat.

I think its a gerbil. A gerbil that "MEOWS" like a toad that goes "MOOOO"
---
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076
#53Montymole11Posted 8/15/2013 4:14:18 PM
FryDays5000 posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
... Are people really claiming that a Pokemon named "Mew" is anything but a cat? the f*** ing thing MEOWS for God's sakes.

I can understand not associating Mewtwo with felines, but Mew is definitely 100% cat.

I think its a gerbil. A gerbil that "MEOWS" like a toad that goes "MOOOO"

Woof! - Duck
---
Official Chespin of the XY Boards.
I dare you to check out my awesome Pokemon website at https://www.pokemonxystuff.wordpress.com