This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hidden Power

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Hidden Power

User Info: XxVERSUSxX

XxVERSUSxX
3 years ago#1
I wish they'd introduce a way to determine hidden power that was IV.. anything would be preferred at this point. Uhh I have been trying to get a Timid Eevee with hidden power ice and a decent speed stat for 8 days now.

User Info: roxbury1990

roxbury1990
3 years ago#2
Orrrrr, they could just remove hidden power altogether.
White FC: 2581 1588 9644 // wii code = 1308 9776 3256 7038 // 3DS FC: 4527-7258-1744 // GamerTag: Loftice
Parasect is the BEST

XxVERSUSxX
3 years ago#3
XxVERSUSxX posted...
I wish they'd introduce a way to determine hidden power that was IV.. anything would be preferred at this point. Uhh I have been trying to get a Timid Eevee with hidden power ice and a decent speed stat for 8 days now.

that wasn't IVs... I despise these things..

XxVERSUSxX
3 years ago#4
roxbury1990 posted...

This too, but I kinda like how hidden power can give a coverage move that otherwise isn't viable for a pokemon to learn..

roxbury1990
3 years ago#5
See, that's what I don't like about it. Makes every type of poke able to learn a move of every single type. I don't think that makes much sense. I mean, how the heck could an electrode use a fighting type move.... I mean really.
White FC: 2581 1588 9644 // wii code = 1308 9776 3256 7038 // 3DS FC: 4527-7258-1744 // GamerTag: Loftice
Parasect is the BEST

User Info: punisher1379

punisher1379
3 years ago#6
Just get rid of IVs and Hidden Power.
Gill Grunt//Boomer/Legendary Trigger Happy/Double Trouble
Empire of Ice/Darklight Crypt

User Info: animesonicx

animesonicx
3 years ago#7
roxbury1990 posted...

this
official Ninja gallade of the Pokemon boards
"MY NAME IS META FREAKING KNIGHT!"

User Info: Luigi player

Luigi player
3 years ago#8
There should be a person to talk to that can change HP to any type you want. That would be best imo. They should really do that, or else it'll be too much of a hassle to use it...
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/

roxbury1990
3 years ago#9
I'm glad some people agree with me on this ha
Parasect is the BEST

User Info: NegaZelda

NegaZelda
3 years ago#10
roxbury1990 posted...
See, that's what I don't like about it. Makes every type of poke able to learn a move of every single type. I don't think that makes much sense. I mean, how the heck could an electrode use a fighting type move.... I mean really.

Well, I take it to mean "Hidden Power" as in, the Hidden potential of every Pokemon, hence why every one is able to learn it (bar those that cannot learn any TMs). I think it tries to show that a Pokemon can do anything if it can tap that potential, so an Electrode can unleash energy reminiscent of a Fighting type move if it "believed in itself enough". That's just my take on it though.
If life gives you lemons, sell 'em to Tom Nook.
Black 2 FC: 0132-9980-0476 (Aki), 3DS FC: 5284-2520-2972
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Hidden Power

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived