This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mega Stone Random Topic (Edited)

#1MetaDeDeDePosted 8/15/2013 2:28:23 PM
Consider this a redo of my topic...yes i am willing to mix up some of the number but the real reason i redid this was because in the title of the first edition, I misspelled Random like this: Ramdom. and that was bad. It also did not has key ingredients the the other had....I the first one from the original was removed.

Scenario: You have find a Mega Stone and gave it to a box and then you see the box shaking and pop of a box is a Mega...(Generate a number between 0 and 19 to find out what mega evolution you got and here is the site: http://www.random.org/)

0-Mega May-She looks the same but is her Blaziken now has speed Boost.

1-Mega Cynthia: She is now a Giantess.

2-Mega Lilligant-With Tinted Len to destroy all who resist it.

Best Moveset
Lilligant
Ability:Chlorophyll
Nature: Modest
252 Special Attack, 252 Speed
Sleep Powder
Quiver Dance
Petal Dance
Hidden Power Rock

3-Mega Salamence: On it's forehead it written Rauch Ha Kodesh; and it has Moxie and Dragon Dance with all IVs being 31 and can be Adamant or Lonely Nature in case you want to go mixed.

4-Mega Leaf-She has trumph over Red and Ethan is become the Living Legend herself.

5-Red's Mega Pikachu

6-Mega Magikarp-All of it stat are all 1s...at Lv.100 with it Ivs being 0s and it now typed Splash which is 4x weak to all type, Resist none, 4x resisted by all types, and strong against nothing. It is also part Everstone meaning it will never evolve and and faint instantly killing the rest of your team. It will always be the first Pokemon in your team and you can switch it out. IT is OHKO by any move that touches it...even non damaging move. You also can't store it in your PC nor can you release it.

7-Mega Blaziken: Meet the all new lord of the Metagame...well almost. It has Close Combat as a bonus and if it Finishes an opponent of with it. A Kanji Symbol on back back show and it is Wisdom which translates into Sophia

8-Mega Serperior-Come with Contray as it ability.

9-Mega Iris-Iris has now grown into a beautilful woman. Sigh. She is so beautiful.

10-Mega Charizard-And the Charizard Fans go crazy for it has increase Attack and Special Attack with it type now being Fire/Dragon

11-Mega Farfetch'd-Attack and Speed are doubled to 502/438 in Adament or 258/480 in Jolly. Time to wreck some fools with it.

12-Mega Hilda-A Golden Aura surrounds her and she is stronger than her with all of her pokemon in their Mega Evolution

13-Mega Tansa-Satan's sexy wife Tansa appear to you to give you any Mega Evolution you want if you give her your Soul. She will never give your soul to her husband after he cheated on her with Jezebel. You can also pick the Nature, move, Iv, Evs, hidden Power, and Nature of the Mega Evolution of your choice.

14-Mega Volcarona: Meet the very first Pokemon weak to Stealth Rock the goes to Ubers for it is way too powerful for OU to contain it

15-Mega Sylveon-Meet the very first counter to Salamence to ever exist.

16-Mega Skyla-She now has to ability to fly in the sky with her pokemon.

17-Mega Scizor-Has 154 Base Attack. Time to pluck those fairies.

18-Mega Lucario- Now with all ivs being 31 and can be either Adamant or Lonely. It trainer is Tansa.

19-Mega Farfetch'd-Attack and Speed are doubled to 502/438 Adament or 258/480 Jolly. Time to wreck some fools with it.

20-Mega Blissey-with doubled defense, Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy. The Owner Is Rauch ha Kodesh. It has with all IVs being 31 and can be either Calm or Bold.

P.S.- it's been a long time since i have been on GameFAQs.
---
What do you guys think about the fairy type?
Snorlax: This is delicious. Iris: O_O Charizard: Doe this mean i am in OU now? Pikachu: No es fake.
#2Brandon042487Posted 8/15/2013 2:32:22 PM
mega Pokemon are going to be megaawesome.
---
3DS FC: 5413-0222-6739
Requires 1.21 Gigawatts to add.
#3MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 2:43:20 PM

It soo hard for me not to give my soul to her. That Voice the face and the promise for a Mega Lilligant.
---
Snorlax: This is delicious. Iris: O_O Charizard: Doe this mean i am in OU now? Pikachu: No es fake.
#4LibranFirePosted 8/15/2013 3:02:50 PM
... Mega Hilda... What do I do with her?
#5MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 3:15:45 PM
Why is this topic not popular.

*Detect finger on Mod button*

Before you press that button...this topic is about Mega Stone so you really can get this mod for being off topic.
---
#6TheMasterTurtlePosted 8/15/2013 3:50:22 PM
This is the worst topic. What is happening? And who is Tansa and from what crappy anime is that from?
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.
#7Thepenguinking2Posted 8/15/2013 3:56:13 PM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
Consider this a redo of my topic...yes i am willing to mix up some of the number but the real reason i redid this was because in the title of the first edition, I misspelled Random like this: Ramdom. and that was bad. It also did not has key ingredients the the other had....I the first one from the original was removed.

Scenario: You have find a Mega Stone and gave it to a box and then you see the box shaking and pop of a box is a Mega...(Generate a number between 0 and 19 to find out what mega evolution you got and here is the site: http://www.random.org/)

0-Mega May-She looks the same but is her Blaziken now has speed Boost.

1-Mega Cynthia: She is now a Giantess.

2-Mega Lilligant-With Tinted Len to destroy all who resist it.

Best Moveset
Lilligant
Ability:Chlorophyll
Nature: Modest
252 Special Attack, 252 Speed
Sleep Powder
Quiver Dance
Petal Dance
Hidden Power Rock

3-Mega Salamence: On it's forehead it written Rauch Ha Kodesh; and it has Moxie and Dragon Dance with all IVs being 31 and can be Adamant or Lonely Nature in case you want to go mixed.

4-Mega Leaf-She has trumph over Red and Ethan is become the Living Legend herself.

5-Red's Mega Pikachu

6-Mega Magikarp-All of it stat are all 1s...at Lv.100 with it Ivs being 0s and it now typed Splash which is 4x weak to all type, Resist none, 4x resisted by all types, and strong against nothing. It is also part Everstone meaning it will never evolve and and faint instantly killing the rest of your team. It will always be the first Pokemon in your team and you can switch it out. IT is OHKO by any move that touches it...even non damaging move. You also can't store it in your PC nor can you release it.

7-Mega Blaziken: Meet the all new lord of the Metagame...well almost. It has Close Combat as a bonus and if it Finishes an opponent of with it. A Kanji Symbol on back back show and it is Wisdom which translates into Sophia

8-Mega Serperior-Come with Contray as it ability.

9-Mega Iris-Iris has now grown into a beautilful woman. Sigh. She is so beautiful.

10-Mega Charizard-And the Charizard Fans go crazy for it has increase Attack and Special Attack with it type now being Fire/Dragon

11-Mega Farfetch'd-Attack and Speed are doubled to 502/438 in Adament or 258/480 in Jolly. Time to wreck some fools with it.

12-Mega Hilda-A Golden Aura surrounds her and she is stronger than her with all of her pokemon in their Mega Evolution

13-Mega Tansa-Satan's sexy wife Tansa appear to you to give you any Mega Evolution you want if you give her your Soul. She will never give your soul to her husband after he cheated on her with Jezebel. You can also pick the Nature, move, Iv, Evs, hidden Power, and Nature of the Mega Evolution of your choice.

14-Mega Volcarona: Meet the very first Pokemon weak to Stealth Rock the goes to Ubers for it is way too powerful for OU to contain it

15-Mega Sylveon-Meet the very first counter to Salamence to ever exist.

16-Mega Skyla-She now has to ability to fly in the sky with her pokemon.

17-Mega Scizor-Has 154 Base Attack. Time to pluck those fairies.

18-Mega Lucario- Now with all ivs being 31 and can be either Adamant or Lonely. It trainer is Tansa.

19-Mega Farfetch'd-Attack and Speed are doubled to 502/438 Adament or 258/480 Jolly. Time to wreck some fools with it.

20-Mega Blissey-with doubled defense, Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy. The Owner Is Rauch ha Kodesh. It has with all IVs being 31 and can be either Calm or Bold.

P.S.- it's been a long time since i have been on GameFAQs.

Somewhere, a Ho-oh is crying.
ITT: I got a mega charizard.
---
"Fritz, leave this board and spend time with your only friends- Oreos."
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board and Salamence of PGD!
#8WiseWarrior101Posted 8/15/2013 4:42:42 PM
6 xD.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNsSfiTm5yI
My Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1411-9831