This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Luxray = Electric/Dark Gen VI?

#21MagikarpRulesPosted 8/15/2013 8:47:20 PM
Lexifox posted...
Not just vicious, but malicious.

That's my point. Luxray is said to be vicious, but not sneaky or malicious.
#22Lord0bsidianPosted 8/15/2013 9:15:15 PM
Meta289 posted...
Luxray.

---
The internet: where men are men, women are men, and lolis are the FBI.
#23phoenixflame95Posted 8/15/2013 9:21:26 PM
Well at any rate I wouldn't mind an Electric/Dark type, though the Dark type provides some hindrances. But it would still be a new dual type!
#24ExcaliburOwnerPosted 8/15/2013 9:24:54 PM(edited)
I too don't think it should be dark typed, but I do want Luxray to receive some love this gen, even if it's only some new physical electric type moves (a mega evolution that could increase his poor speed stat would be amazing too).
---
http://backloggery.com/excaliburowner
#25SgtCashmere(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 9:44:33 AM
koopabros64 posted...
SgtCashmere posted...
jakovu posted...
Why would it be Dark? Because it has black fur?

Also because it learns Bite and Crunch. I know a lot of Pokemon learn those moves, but it just fits so perfect with other Gen IV Pokemon. Here is my team: Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Staraptor, and Luxray. They experience STAB advantages against every type except for Psychic, Ghost, and Dragon. If Luxray was Electric/Dark, that would bring it down to Dragon... just a fanboy's dream lol :) And those five fit so perfectly together because they each experience the same EXP curve and evolve around the same levels. It's just SO close to perfect IMO lol

Who is your 6th member?

I choose not to use a sixth member.
#26DefazePosted 8/17/2013 10:15:40 AM
SgtCashmere posted...
jakovu posted...

Also because it learns Bite and Crunch. I know a lot of Pokemon learn those moves, but it just fits so perfect with other Gen IV Pokemon. Here is my team: Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Staraptor, and Luxray. They experience STAB advantages against every type except for Psychic, Ghost, and Dragon. If Luxray was Electric/Dark, that would bring it down to Dragon... just a fanboy's dream lol :) And those five fit so perfectly together because they each experience the same EXP curve and evolve around the same levels. It's just SO close to perfect IMO lol

What a generic team.
#27TheMasterTurtlePosted 8/17/2013 10:26:58 AM
Defaze posted...
SgtCashmere posted...
jakovu posted...

What a generic team.

Yeah...

When I first played I had... I was like, pretty young then, by the by.

Empoleon, Golduck, Heracross, Golem, Gyarados and something else?

Some good times! Being weak to thunder!
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.
#28SgtCashmere(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 12:55:38 PM
Defaze posted...
What a generic team.

What makes it generic in your opinion?
#29GilgameshSwordsPosted 8/17/2013 12:57:52 PM
First time I played Pearl I assumed Luxray was Dark based off of the look >_>
---
http://www.techieanalyst.net/index.php?/index
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9346/hellraiseriii3hellonear.jpg
#30SorceressTharjaPosted 8/17/2013 1:02:37 PM
SgtCashmere posted...
Defaze posted...
What a generic team.

What makes it generic in your opinion?

Starter/Starter/Starter/Generic Bird/Route 1 Non-Rodent Mammal*

Generic.

*Y'know, you have the bird, the rodent, and then normally one or more "Other" pokemon. That group. Purrloin, Lullipup, Shinx, etc.