This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

mega magmortor, and mega electavire??

#11SocranPosted 8/16/2013 5:34:48 AM(edited)
17Master posted...
I'll be upset if those two get anything and Jynz still gets nothing. They were a freakin trio in Gen I and II, and for no apparent reason she got left behind in Gen IV.

What are you talking about? Electabuzz and Magmar were an opposite pair, Jynx had absolutely no relation. They each represented an identical position as single-form, single-type version exclusives that you couldn't even see in a trainer battle, while Jynx was just a random Ice/Psychic type that you got in an in-game trade. She doesn't share anything in common with them, except a nearby spot in the Pokedex. She has more in common with Farfetch'd, Lickitung, and Mr. Mime.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#12Chaos_MissilePosted 8/16/2013 11:11:47 AM
Socran posted...
17Master posted...
I'll be upset if those two get anything and Jynz still gets nothing. They were a freakin trio in Gen I and II, and for no apparent reason she got left behind in Gen IV.

What are you talking about? Electabuzz and Magmar were an opposite pair, Jynx had absolutely no relation. They each represented an identical position as single-form, single-type version exclusives that you couldn't even see in a trainer battle, while Jynx was just a random Ice/Psychic type that you got in an in-game trade. She doesn't share anything in common with them, except a nearby spot in the Pokedex. She has more in common with Farfetch'd, Lickitung, and Mr. Mime.

Flareon - Moltress - Entei - Magmar - Magby - Magmotar
Jolteon - Zapdos - Raikou - Electabuzz - Elekid - Electrivire
Vaporeon - Articuno - Suicune - Jynx - Smochum - ???

Notice anything in common/missing? ^_^
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#13Thepenguinking2Posted 8/18/2013 12:41:21 PM
fahademon posted...
RotomGuy3 posted...
kraznk1d posted...
The creators dont want tiptoe around the issue of blackface anymore. Let Jynx die pls.

---
"Fritz, leave this board and spend time with your only friends- Oreos."
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board and Salamence of PGD!