This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So if characters in the game get Mega Forms...

#1LibranFirePosted 8/15/2013 9:22:59 PM
Is it possible that they may be able to fight pokemon themselves, like, in battles? Remember, this is only if they become Mega, which is already highly unlikely. I only thought of this because that mega pokegirl topic.
#2UnintelligentPosted 8/15/2013 9:25:25 PM
So you consciously chose to perpetuate sheer idiocy?
#3NihiloExistantPosted 8/15/2013 9:30:36 PM
Here's a pic of a Mega character fighting a pokemon in battle:
http://www.smashbros.com/images/character/rockman/screen-5.jpg
---
--
A void, the proud and sinister dream of being nothing, of being always something other than I am.
#4LibranFire(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 9:32:19 PM
Unintelligent posted...

I am so sorry... but I just cant take you seriously with that username... But, yes. I am curious. And so many people answered to that other topic, so I dont see why they wouldnt still be interested in something like this.
#5LibranFire(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 9:33:50 PM
NihiloExistant posted...
Here's a pic of a Mega character fighting a pokemon in battle:
http://www.smashbros.com/images/character/rockman/screen-5.jpg

Wow, is that his recovery move? Weird.
#6MM125Posted 8/15/2013 9:35:55 PM
LibranFire posted...

Well it's basically Sonic's.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#7LibranFire(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 9:40:57 PM
MM125 posted...
LibranFire posted...

Well it's basically Sonic's.

Yeah, but he wont be a Sonic clone. I dont imagine him having the other moves extremely similar in appearance, or having those other moves contact the same way (i.e. Captain Falcon and Ganondorf)

ANYWAYS, back to pokemon.
#8UnintelligentPosted 8/15/2013 9:41:02 PM
LibranFire posted...
Unintelligent posted...

I am so sorry... but I just cant take you seriously with that username... But, yes. I am curious. And so many people answered to that other topic, so I dont see why they wouldnt still be interested in something like this.

So you made this topic to get attention. Of course, I should have known.
#9wind64aPosted 8/15/2013 9:43:31 PM
There are some characters in Pokémon such as Riley, Sabrina and Maylene who already have enough prowess to fight alongside or against Pokémon. For crying out loud, Drayden wrestles his Haxorus to make it stronger. It wouldn't be that surprising if they could fight on equal terms with the new Mega Pokémon with such forms.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#10LibranFire(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 9:46:05 PM
Unintelligent posted...
LibranFire posted...
Unintelligent posted...

So you made this topic to get attention. Of course, I should have known.

No, answers and conversations more like it. Just like everybody else. I guess attention is another word for it though. But just look at the already sheer amount of others who want attention, and it's not as much of a rarity.