This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

MegaAmpharos is still more of a dragon than charizard.

#1LightningAce11Posted 8/15/2013 10:46:12 PM
Poor 'zard. He will never be good.
---
"Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!" - Vegeta to Bulma
#2LexifoxPosted 8/15/2013 10:47:11 PM
Charizard could be good. It just needs better stats. And movepool. And not being weak to Water and Rock.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3AlI_About_The_UPosted 8/15/2013 10:49:11 PM
Yes
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg
#46PathsOfPainPosted 8/15/2013 10:53:00 PM
And Ampharos will be able to learn dragon pulse? Yawn
---
Accept Judgment
#5jfx_zeroPosted 8/15/2013 10:58:39 PM
Nice title. Someone frequents pokememes...
---
Check out my music page at: chrisbyerly.bandcamp.com or soundcloud.com/chris-byerly
#6Luce_ImperiusPosted 8/15/2013 11:11:57 PM
After watching footage of the old PSX game Legend of Dragoon, anything can be a Dragon-type for all I care. Besides, even if ol' Charizard was Dragon/Flying it's base stats would only be on par with Flygon, save Attack and Special Attack switching totals between the two. So while I get the joke making Charizard a Dragon-type isn't helping too terribly much. It still would need a good movepool, a better ability. But even then Borderline is probably all it would get.
---
This is a Slump Clinic
#7Mobile_PlatformPosted 8/15/2013 11:28:23 PM
Blaziken gets a mega evo, why not Charizard? In fact, this seems like the perfect opportunity for Gamefreak to make up for not making Charizard and Gyarados Dragon initially.
---
"Well, you know the old saying: When life gives you lemons... go murder a clown." --Festus Krex
#8Dante2049Posted 8/15/2013 11:31:00 PM
Mobile_Platform posted...
Blaziken gets a mega evo, why not Charizard? In fact, this seems like the perfect opportunity for Gamefreak to make up for not making Charizard and Gyarados Dragon initially.

Well id love to see Mega(insert Eeevelution name) as well but i think the Mega forms are a test run
---
Official Blaziken and Demonee-ho of ANY board
If love is blind, is there love at first sight?
#9GrimlockSmashPosted 8/15/2013 11:36:06 PM

Charizard? Lolno. Gyarados, however, deserves it.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 2710-1782-3720
GT: DvA Infamy
#10LightningAce11(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 11:38:03 PM
GrimlockSmash posted...

Charizard? Lolno. Gyarados, however, deserves it.

I don't know about deserving it. It's doing pretty well without the dragon typing.
---
"Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!" - Vegeta to Bulma