This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Easier hidden abilities

#1LegendofDarkraiPosted 8/16/2013 7:41:03 AM
They should make easy ways to obtain hidden abilities. For example, when you breed, the pokemon have 1-2,5% chance of getting their hidden ability. Don't you agree that this would be great for X and Y? Make your own easy ways of obtaining hidden abilities
---
Specter of shadows, ruler of the darkened moon, uncontrollable ~ Darkrai
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 8/16/2013 7:46:46 AM
An NPC that changes your Pokemon's ability to their hidden ability (probably for an obscene amount of money or rare item).
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#3sniper_zeroPosted 8/16/2013 7:58:05 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
An NPC that changes your Pokemon's ability to their hidden ability (probably for an obscene amount of money or rare item).

He wants 50 rare candies because game freak will make the npc a rare candy maniac lol.

Uh...how about a rebirth system? You go to this place and your pokemon will be back to its basic evolution and will be at level 1 and 0 EVs. In exchange you get the hidden ability.
#4Meltemi_RafalaPosted 8/16/2013 8:08:59 AM
sniper_zero posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

He wants 50 rare candies because game freak will make the npc a rare candy maniac lol.

Uh...how about a rebirth system? You go to this place and your pokemon will be back to its basic evolution and will be at level 1 and 0 EVs. In exchange you get the hidden ability.

No need for EV-reducing berries and a free hidden ability? That's win-win, I think.

Make hidden abilities a part of the standard ability set. That is, when you breed, it checks for 2-3 abilities instead of 1-2. Easily done, and with no special mechanics.
---
All above is completely true and accurate, unless it isn't.
#5patkelly929Posted 8/16/2013 8:14:43 AM
I like the idea of Hidden abilities not able to be found in the wild (except for interaction special occasions), and having them be in the breeding set of abilities.

True, you wouldn't be able to get them right away, but it would be a lot easier than the Dream World, or the Hidden Grottos.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
Green & Blue Bird, this is Mr. Fabulous, we are a go for cheesin' it. - Bender
#6Darth_KamcioPosted 8/16/2013 10:38:21 AM
Just make hidden grottoes not such a pain to farm, problem solved.
---
I love dragons!
White FC: 2194 3983 9072