This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A Completely Fair Take on each of the Gens

#11keybladesrusPosted 8/16/2013 2:12:45 PM
LinkIII_IsBack posted...
Are you ****ing kidding me? Gen _ was infinitely better than Gen _, get the hell out.

SERIOUSLY?! Obviously, Gen _ kicks Gen _'s ass! Go back under your f***ing bridge, you troll!
---
"My favorite color of poop is seven." - Seanbaby, cracked.com
The Official Nox of the Kingdom Hearts 3 Board
#12Infernus93Posted 8/16/2013 2:15:12 PM
Nailed it. Good job, TC.
---
Bow down to a true Pokemon-Amiiie!
#13AysanderPosted 8/16/2013 2:19:13 PM
xD This is indeed more fair than that other topic.
---
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Pokemon_Dark_Red/index/
#14ChaosMew161Posted 8/16/2013 2:19:50 PM
666/10
---
When it comes to Pokemon, I like Generation V more than Generation I.
Flame me.
#15Thepenguinking2Posted 8/16/2013 2:34:52 PM
keybladesrus posted...
LinkIII_IsBack posted...
Are you ****ing kidding me? Gen _ was infinitely better than Gen _, get the hell out.

SERIOUSLY?! Obviously, Gen _ kicks Gen _'s ass! Go back under your f***ing bridge, you troll!

F*** you. I can't believe ANYONE would prefer Gen _ over gen FREAKING _!
---
"Fritz, leave this board and spend time with your only friends- Oreos."
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board and Salamence of PGD!
#16Thepenguinking2Posted 8/16/2013 2:44:55 PM
I guess I can fill this out.
Unova

Pros: The games are the best versions so far. The Grass, Bug and Dragon types were very well made, New abilities were great (Regenerator forever!), PWT was... decent, Caitlin, .Ability to use the DSi's internet, and the GTS negotiations.

Cons: A big handful of the pokemon were utter crap, Nate and Hilda were ugly as crap, The psychic and fire types were disappointing (Which is sad, sunce those are two of my favorite types), Aside from serperior, the starters weren't that great, and the musicals were pointless.

Sinnoh

Pros: Everything.

Cons: ??? *Points finger up* "Sp. ATK sharply rose!" (There were no huge flaws with sinnoh)

Hoenn

Pros: The freaking pokemon, Zangoose, Abilities, Legendaries, Natures, Better mechanics, better graphics, best PCs, Move pokemon feature

Cons: Water you doing!? Give me back compatibility!

Johto

Pros: Held items, Typhlosion, Shiny pokemon, Silver, Breeding, Every cross gen evo that isn't blissey.

Cons: Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, Qwilfish, amd qwilfish.

Kanto

Pros: Started the franchise, Cloyster, Snorlax,

Cons: Too outdated.
---
"Fritz, leave this board and spend time with your only friends- Oreos."
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board and Salamence of PGD!
#17pokemonfreak97Posted 8/16/2013 2:45:18 PM
Honestly? I've never even played Call of Duty but even I know that Gen _ is INFINITELY superior to Gen _!
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.