This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Finished setting up my bedroom for Pokemon Y! (Pics)

#111NessEggmanPosted 8/18/2013 12:45:18 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
Leebeenite posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
Lol u mad bro? He didn't do anything bad. I just said he was obsessed with skyla. Now get off the Internet.

How am I mad for asking you a question. If anything you're mad because someone is defending him.

Answer my question or go sit down somewhere kid.

"Lol u mad bro"

You're the 10000000000000000000000th person to say that on gamefaq. You're so original and cool for using outdated memes.

And you calling me kid is so mature, right? Anyway, I didn't say anything that would make him feel so upset. What's wrong with you? I just said he was going a bit overboard with his skyla obsession. You weren't here that long, so you didn't see what he used to do before.

I think that's what Leeb is asking. Wants to know what "he used to do before." You've said it twice now, and from a reader's standpoint, it does sound like he did some really terrible thing that you can't even mention.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
#112DweezleMoonunitPosted 8/18/2013 12:46:45 AM
NessEggman posted...
DweezleMoonunit posted...
NessEggman posted...
DweezleMoonunit posted...
Would we be able to get this topic deleted because it pertains to Pokemon Y when this is a Pokémon X board? This is about the only time I would support dogmatic enforcing of the ToU

Probably not. And why would you need it deleted? This is way more interesting than 90% of the things that get posted on this board anyway...

I suppose so. It gives a look into the psyche of a mad man.

You've never known any really crazy people have you? XZD

Some guy on my street got arrested for running a meth lab. Apparently he tried to bite one of the cops and told everyone he was actually a prince from some alien civilisation. Probably had something to do with all 'dem narcotics, but still. On topic, I like Skyla. A Lot.
---
Imma be hte best GaemFQAs evr!
Official Best Ever of the Pokemon X Board
#113LightningAce11Posted 8/18/2013 12:47:33 AM
Well he didn't do anything really bad. His topics have been deleted. A lot of them were proclaiming his love for skyla and in most posts he kept mentioning what he would do to her. He also posted pictures of him with skyla. http://i.imgur.com/jjwHcxP.jpg
---
"Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!" - Vegeta to Bulma
#114LeebeenitePosted 8/18/2013 12:48:35 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
Leebeenite posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
Lol u mad bro? He didn't do anything bad. I just said he was obsessed with skyla. Now get off the Internet.

How am I mad for asking you a question. If anything you're mad because someone is defending him.

Answer my question or go sit down somewhere kid.

"Lol u mad bro"

You're the 10000000000000000000000th person to say that on gamefaq. You're so original and cool for using outdated memes.

And you calling me kid is so mature, right? Anyway, I didn't say anything that would make him feel so upset. What's wrong with you? I just said he was going a bit overboard with his skyla obsession. You weren't here that long, so you didn't see what he used to do before.

I've been on this site since 2008 and you claimed that he's taking it too far when he hasn't hurt anyone or himself and I simply asked you a question but you tried to dodge it by playing the troll card, something a kid would do.

If you don't want to answer my question then fine its all cool. None of this is a big deal and no one's mad mad about anything.
#115Rayquaza_is_ZPosted 8/18/2013 12:57:56 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
Well he didn't do anything really bad. His topics have been deleted. A lot of them were proclaiming his love for skyla and in most posts he kept mentioning what he would do to her. He also posted pictures of him with skyla.

Give it a rest dude! Please! Let people love what they love, he's not murdering anyone!

Btw, TC. I was only kidding about what I said earlier lol ;)
---
3DS_FC_1907-8641-1413
So excited for October 12th, 2013!
#116LightningAce11Posted 8/18/2013 1:10:12 AM
Oh god, I'm not attacking him! I just said that he was... You know what? Screw it. You guys are poopyheads.
---
"Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!" - Vegeta to Bulma
#117KeeperOfShadowsPosted 8/18/2013 2:59:19 AM
1. Tiger, yo ass is crazy.

2. If you ever meet a real girl, NEVER show her your room, lol.

3. Cool room. Makes me wish I had the cash to dedicate my room to Tifa. I'm jelly.

PS: You look WAY too much like my friend. Luzelle? Dat you?! Lol
---
A voice of reason, in a chaotic realm.
You're too angry... calm down... and let the madness take hold. - Arne83
#118ThatPersonGuyPosted 8/18/2013 3:38:09 AM
I mean... wasn't there one time where he cut himself for one user on the board?
---
You can beat 'em up by any means or blow them all to SMITHEREENS, a favorite of this sentient machine!
#119kalabasa19Posted 8/18/2013 3:43:14 AM
Where's your Skyla Body Pillow? XD
#120DweezleMoonunitPosted 8/18/2013 3:54:17 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
http://i.imgur.com/jjwHcxP.jpg

That's dedication. And creepy.
---
Imma be hte best GaemFQAs evr!
Official Best Ever of the Pokemon X Board