This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Finished setting up my bedroom for Pokemon Y! (Pics)

#71Ether_SwordPosted 8/17/2013 3:40:58 AM
I think your room looks pretty cool. I personally wouldn't have that many figurines though, I might hurt myself at night if I step on one or something lol.
---
Currently Playing: Ys II
#72PrettyTonyTiger(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 3:46:48 AM
The one hanging on my wall is the rubber strap. The one on my bed is indeed a chibi keychain figure.

And no worries i am very careful lol. I wouldn't dare hurt them :}
---
Females are the greatest beings in the universe!!!
Users who agree (so far): 4
#73Wynters387Posted 8/17/2013 3:51:10 AM
The wall is a tad boring
#74DweezleMoonunitPosted 8/17/2013 3:53:59 AM
I wish I had a Skyla dungeon...
---
Imma be hte best GaemFQAs evr!
Official Best Ever of the Pokemon X Board
#75CM_PLUNGEPosted 8/17/2013 4:47:18 AM(edited)
PrettyTonyTiger posted...
ChiefCole posted...
You are not ready. You need a 3ds XL for the optimal x&y experience

Bit late reply, but I don't understand the hype of the XL (i never seen one) so elaborate please.
Is anyone else's room ready?

My room doesn't play games, its me and my hands.

I do play games in my room though.
---
3DS FC: 1547 5213 7769
#76PkmTrainerAbramPosted 8/17/2013 4:51:05 AM
People are jelly in here. Nice room. I got a few Pokedolls and figures myself from some various animes/stuff.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Plat/HG(492/492, 5 Star Black Trainer Cards), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online sparingly)
#77PrettyTonyTiger(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 10:09:24 PM
jspamams posted...
PrettyTonyTiger posted...
Perfect blue? What is this

I wouldn't recommend checking it out TC. It's actually pretty damn Gory and creepy too...

To sum it up, Perfect Blue is about an Obsessed Fan that takes things way too far.

I'm actually about to watch it now, idk why but you got me intruiged over it.

Also here's a closer look at my wall

Roxie with her Toxic badge
http://i.imgur.com/bm18giC.jpg

Rosa, a mini Rosa Keychain, and Lenora's badge
http://i.imgur.com/5qgIZwy.jpg

Elesa, Her Bolt Badge, and some cute SkylaxElesa ornaments
http://i.imgur.com/nFJskNk.jpg

Skyla, her Jet badge, a placard thing with another Jet Badge on it (I guess you can say I won her over twice lol), rubber strap thing
http://i.imgur.com/tuWtSLZ.jpg

I feel like I need to put more on my wall. I'll get to workin' on it
---
Females are the greatest beings in the universe!!!
Users who agree (so far): 4
#78LeebeenitePosted 8/17/2013 10:22:27 PM
It's ok Tiger I love gym leader Jasmine as much as you love Skyla. Sometimes I fantasize about taking her out on an expensive and lovely date and bringing her back home at exactly 10:00PM and getting a kiss goodbye from her.

I even have dreams of gym leader Clair whipping the piss out ofme with her leather whip that she uses to train dragons while she spits in my mouth and calls me a pathetic scum bag loser who will never amount to anything of relevanceand that I'm a waste of matter in this universe.
#79PrettyTonyTiger(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 11:00:26 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#80NessEggmanPosted 8/17/2013 11:05:54 PM
I only looked at the first and last page so sorry if this was in the middle posts somewhere--

But is that Mega Man Zero collection between Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem? If so many props to you. I always keep that game with me.

Also, Perfect Blue is one of my favorite films of all time. I definitely recommend checking it out. The only thing I didn't like is the way too long and "gratuitous" rape scene.

But I've watched it maybe 4 or 5 times. You discover new things every time you watch it. It's great. English-language version isn't too bad, either. I mean, as far as English-language animes go...
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515