This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate my OU team(or fix it?).

#21fahademon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 3:36:21 PM
@Kyreilving:I'll need something defense based.I tried an all offense team before...did not go so well.

ps4me posted...
I'd replace Zapdos with tentacruel or starmie to add an answer to hazards. Starmie fits your offensive roll that zapdos had and tentacruel compliments blissey perfectly. They bot get rid of that stealth rock allergy that Dnite has.

I may use Starmie,people constantly tell me I need a Rapid Spinner.
---
3DS FC:3222-6949-4801 | Tell me if you add me so I can add you back. :)
Official Lugia and MegaBlaziken of all Pokemon Boards.
#22QuickDrawJonesPosted 8/16/2013 3:38:57 PM
fahademon posted...

@QuickDrawJones:Thanks for the Suggestion,I'll try it(If I change Blissey). :)

No problem. Unfortunately, I can't recommend anything else because vaporeon is my only OU poke and if I continued, we would have near identical teams!
XD
---
I'm so not mad I could flip a table!
GT: QuickDrawJones4
#23ps4mePosted 8/16/2013 3:39:25 PM
fahademon posted...
@Kyreilving:I'll need something defense based.I tried an all offense team before...did not go so well.

ps4me posted...
I'd replace Zapdos with tentacruel or starmie to add an answer to hazards. Starmie fits your offensive roll that zapdos had and tentacruel compliments blissey perfectly. They bot get rid of that stealth rock allergy that Dnite has.

I may use Starmie,people constantly tell me I need a Rapid Spinner.

You really do. I have a Hyper Offense team on showdown with a cutsap lead skarm that would go to town on teams without spinners. That thing peaked last night at 2400+ and a lot of the wins came from teams with no answers to hazards. It can also help you against the plethora of rain stall in the meta atm as well.
#24fahademon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 3:39:43 PM
ps4me posted...
Sorry for double post but, that keldeo moveset needs Hydro miss and blissey may be better off crippling things with twave so you can set up some late game sweeps with keldeo and dnite.

Hydro Pump is too risky,and the scald burn chance is nice.And I'll think about T-Wave on Blissey.
---
#25SorceressTharjaPosted 8/16/2013 3:45:14 PM
Weaknesses
ScarfChomp seems a massive threat. Nothing wants to take an outrage, and your only real answer is to revenge with Raikou if he locks into Outrage. Raikou cannot switch in on Outrage, nor Earthquake. Zapdos can't switch in on Outrage either, and is OHKO'd by Stone Edge after rocks. Blissey can't take EQs nor Outrages well (Nor DClaws really). Lucario is frail, DNite shouldn't be switching in on anything other than an already-locked EQ. Keldeo can't switch in on either EQ nor Outrage.

Volcarona. You have no SR. 1 Quiver Dance and it outspeeds all except Raikou, who can't do anything to it. Your only option for offensive Volcarona would be to go into Lucario on the Quiver Dance and respond with 2 Extreme Speeds, which you wont get most likely. Bulky craps all over you. You need to have SR to even have a chance of countering with Lucario,

Shell Smash Cloyster. 1 Shell Smash and it's GG. If you knock it down to 40% or below on it's smash turn, you can revenge with Lucario.

Specs Latios is very threatening, since you have only Blissey who can take a Draco Meteor, but is 2HKO'd by Psyshock.

Multiscale Dragonite is going to be difficult to face for 2 reasons. 1, you don't have stealth rock, and Raikou cannot OHKO it through Multiscale most of the time. Also, it carries EQ, making Raikou difficult to switch in if you don't know it's set. Which you wont, if it's DD.

Blissey:
252 HP/252 Def/4 SpD => 4 HP/252 Def/252 SpD
Reasoning: More special bulk. Blissey's health stat is so high that HP investment isn't major.
Serene Grace => Natural Cure
Reasoning: Serene Grace is useless (in this scenario), Natural Cure is not.
Seismic Toss => Stealth Rocks
As your only bulky Pokemon, Blissey is a good place to put the currently missing and ever so important Stealth Rocks. It helps against Volcarona and Dragonite in particular, as well as Cloyster somewhat.

Lucario:
Bullet Punch => Ice Punch/Crunch
Lucario needs the extra coverage, for getting past some dragons and Jellicent.
#26fahademon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 3:52:15 PM
@SorceressTharja:Most of those arent threats.I've taken them down with ease.Blissey can also learn Stealth Rock!?May not have to change it...And yeah,I'll change Serene Grace.I've also thought about changing Bullet Punch,since Extremespeed is faster,and stronger in most cases.Thanks for the suggestions. :)
---
#27SorceressTharjaPosted 8/16/2013 3:58:05 PM
If you wouldn't mind, it's nice to see replays of battles. Particularly ones where you fight some of the pokemon I mentioned, since on paper they're bad match ups.

And yeah, I forgot about Blissey when mentioning Volc.
#28fahademon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 4:04:23 PM
I dont have replays.Its been months since I've been on showdown,and I a topic that had replays was deleted by mods.I've faced lots of Volcaronas,Garchomps,and Latios,but they havent done much.Dragonite is rare,and Cloyster is the only one that can give me trouble,but it isnt that common.
---