This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Now that we know mega evolving is a button...

#11TorchicBlazikenPosted 8/16/2013 5:54:25 PM
On the bright side Mega Evolution will probably persist upon switch (otherwise that "limit" would not make sense) so Charizard wouldn't take as much damage from switching BACK in.
#12Hierarchy225Posted 8/16/2013 5:57:01 PM
TorchicBlaziken posted...
On the bright side Mega Evolution will probably persist upon switch (otherwise that "limit" would not make sense) so Charizard wouldn't take as much damage from switching BACK in.

Dude don't believe the OP he's misinformed. The Mega Evolving button doesn't use up a turn.
---
The Official MegaLucario of the Pokemon X Board // tinyurl.com/jwes6w5
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#13kaiser ryu(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 6:00:31 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
TorchicBlaziken posted...

Dude don't believe the OP he's misinformed. The Mega Evolving button doesn't use up a turn.

What? I'm saying it doesn't take a turn. Again the worry I have is in switching Charizard in, whether or not he'll have to eat a turn. And very legitimate sounding responses have touched on this issue. For which I'm maintaining a small amount of hope.
---
The Tales of series needs more love in America.
Won't change sig until Namco gets wise. Started: 9/8/06
#14Twilight_SonataPosted 8/16/2013 6:01:55 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
The Mega Evolving button doesn't use up a turn.

That doesn't have anything to do with it. Even if it doesn't, it still requires that the Pokemon be sent out prior to the change. Even if Charizard has a mega form that's Fire/Dragon, if mega evolution is done after sending a Pokemon out, Charizard will still take 4x Stealth Rock damage as Charizard before getting to transform.
#15Hierarchy225Posted 8/16/2013 6:04:04 PM
Twilight_Sonata posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...
The Mega Evolving button doesn't use up a turn.

That doesn't have anything to do with it. Even if it doesn't, it still requires that the Pokemon be sent out prior to the change. Even if Charizard has a mega form that's Fire/Dragon, if mega evolution is done after sending a Pokemon out, Charizard will still take 4x Stealth Rock damage as Charizard before getting to transform.

Oh thats what you're saying. Heh I guess I guess Charizard users will have to be careful regardless.

Or at the very least always lead with Charizard.
---
The Official MegaLucario of the Pokemon X Board // tinyurl.com/jwes6w5
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870