This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think Fennekin may evolve in to Fire Psychic now

#21MagikarpRulesPosted 8/16/2013 7:07:37 PM
Whatever. I decided from the get-go that I'd keep to my personal tradition of choosing the Fire starter.
#22Hierarchy225Posted 8/16/2013 7:07:41 PM
jayman7 posted...
gamingrat posted...
Art_Buddy posted...
I was confirmed to have psychic a while ago.
I don't know why people are still expecting Fire/Fighting.

it isn't confirmed yet

It was confirmed to learn Psychic. 9_9

And anyway, you're basically sitting there with your fingers in your ears if you're writing off the Pokebeach leaks by this point.

This. You'd have to be incredibly delusional not to believe it now.
---
The Official MegaLucario of the Pokemon X Board // tinyurl.com/jwes6w5
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#23CherryTangerinePosted 8/16/2013 7:07:43 PM
Tyranidomega posted...
terraXnort posted...
ninetails clone much

Ninetails isn't fire/psychic nor do we know if Fenniken will evolve into a kitsune.

Kitsune just means fox, not nine-tailed fox. Fennekin is a fox.
#24JarickoPosted 8/16/2013 7:10:07 PM
CherryTangerine posted...
Tyranidomega posted...
terraXnort posted...
ninetails clone much

Ninetails isn't fire/psychic nor do we know if Fenniken will evolve into a kitsune.

Kitsune just means fox, not nine-tailed fox. Fennekin is a fox.

Think he meant Kyuubi.
---
I like Lances!
#25Firemaster5Posted 8/16/2013 7:11:14 PM
TherianReturns posted...
Turtwig can learn bite and crunch. yet it evolved to be part ground type. Piplup learned drill peck and peck, but it evolved to be part steel. Fire/fighting master race~

They'r a turtle and penguin, though.
Besides, they are giving us a Torchic, which via evolution line, already covers Fire/Fighting.
---
Organization name: Werxand | firemasterlucky5.deviantart.com
"Slmming. When trolling just won't do"~shiro_amayagi
#26MagikarpRulesPosted 8/16/2013 7:16:02 PM
Firemaster5 posted...
TherianReturns posted...
Turtwig can learn bite and crunch. yet it evolved to be part ground type. Piplup learned drill peck and peck, but it evolved to be part steel. Fire/fighting master race~

Besides, they are giving us a Torchic, which via evolution line, already covers Fire/Fighting.

Well, I understand what you say. But still, please explain to me Buterfree and Dustox learning Psybeam by level up. What I mean is, some attacks make sense for a certain Pokemon, but still it's not a dead giveaway of their typing. And sometimes they learn something seemingly out of the blue.
#27JarickoPosted 8/16/2013 7:21:19 PM
Firemaster5 posted...
TherianReturns posted...

Well there are always fire pokemon other then that we can use. Talonflame for example. I did not use emboar in gen 5. I used Darmanitan. Hes better. No stab fighting but who needs that when you got sheer force :D
---
I like Lances!
#28Firemaster5Posted 8/16/2013 7:44:02 PM
Crap!
*They're

MagikarpRules posted...
Firemaster5 posted...
TherianReturns posted...

Well, I understand what you say. But still, please explain to me Buterfree and Dustox learning Psybeam by level up. What I mean is, some attacks make sense for a certain Pokemon, but still it's not a dead giveaway of their typing. And sometimes they learn something seemingly out of the blue.

It's just to argue against the typing, point out hints (like post #07), and argue both sides.
---
"Explaining the joke is like dissecting a frog. You understand it better but the frog dies in the process."
--E. B. White