This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Origins Trailer

#61Nado6Posted 8/17/2013 3:24:42 AM(edited)
Is this a movie or a t.v. show? Either way that Looks Freaking sweet :D Much better than current season. I really hope it's real but would not be surprised if turned out fake.
#62CalciferJenkinsPosted 8/17/2013 3:25:32 AM
Nado6 posted...
Is this a movie or a t.v. show? Either way that Looks Freaking sweet :D Much better than current season. I really hope it's real but would not be surprised if turned out fake.

It's confirmed to be real, and not fake.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#63Nado6Posted 8/17/2013 3:26:10 AM
CalciferJenkins posted...
Nado6 posted...

Woot! :D
#64faruwayPosted 8/17/2013 3:29:33 AM
Nado6 posted...
Nado6 posted...

And it's a special but we don't know the duration of it yet, most likely half an hour, seeing how Lance is seen talking with Red could mean this is a scene in the Elite Four battle at the end.
---
Official Insert character here of Kingdom Hearts 3 Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#65MechaKirbyPosted 8/17/2013 3:32:19 AM
Meh

I hope the pacing is better.
---
GTag/PSN: MechaknightX [][] Vesperia Translation progress: Ehmead Hill
#66Nado6Posted 8/17/2013 3:35:03 AM(edited)
faruway posted...
Nado6 posted...
Nado6 posted...

And it's a special but we don't know the duration of it yet, most likely half an hour, seeing how Lance is seen talking with Red could mean this is a scene in the Elite Four battle at the end.

Yeah I just looked it up a bit. I think it will have Rival Battle at begining maybe 1 or 2 Gym Leaders including Brock maybe a montage of locations in the new style. Pokemon Tower or Silph Co. fight, than Elite Four and maybe and action shot and freeze frame against Rival as Champion, But that's just my guess
#67lightning_deityPosted 8/17/2013 3:37:02 AM
Lexifox posted...
GilgameshSwords posted...
I was somewhat hoping that it it was going to be an adaptation of Adventures but this I will settle for

That series isn't particularly popular in Japan, so...

Yeah but this still really good news!
---
boobies
i later realize how boring this sig is so...... http://i.imgur.com/AcECLsR.jpg
#68SlimeStackPosted 8/17/2013 3:40:16 AM
Looking forward to it. I've always wished for an anime that's even closer to the games than it currently is, with the actual game trainer using one of the three starters and beating the elite four and whatnot. It'll be nice to get a little taste of it.

Seems people are going to delude themselves into thinking that a Red & Green or Black 2 & White 2 anime based on the shorts would somehow be better than the current anime. The animation quality drops and the amount of filler rises when you have to make 150-200 episodes per series. If you reduce the current anime to a 10-20 minute short, you're going to see something the exact same quality we see in these other shorts.
---
Blah.
#69Dr_Koopa76Posted 8/17/2013 4:37:11 AM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/b11bd71b4134d8c56802fa518db91a82/tumblr_mrnootJOxa1r45g3go1_400.gif
---
3DS FC: 1203-9216-5732/PSN: Lazykarl24
http://i.imgur.com/vGM0GJd.jpg
#70ColonelHawkPosted 8/17/2013 6:01:25 AM
Melkac posted...
ColonelHawk posted...
That might mean it's just an OVA or a miniseries

Huh? You thought it was a new anime?
It's just an OVA, it says so in the trailer...and Serebii, and Pokébeach.

I missed that part during my initial hype phase, then I saw it, and my hopes and dreams were shattered.