This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

its obvious fennekin chespin and froakie will become...

#1FinalFantazyv2Posted 8/16/2013 8:16:27 PM
Fire/psychic, grass/dark, water/fighting. Perfect offensive and defensive capabilities between the starters just makes sense.
---
Oh. Well. Alright.
#2trinogonPosted 8/16/2013 8:17:22 PM
I really don't care what their typing is, I just want to see what they look like.
---
"You can just, you can just stand in the sun all day passing a ball around, or you can sit at your computer and do something that matters."
#3Radbot42Posted 8/16/2013 8:19:21 PM
trinogon posted...
I really don't care what their typing is, I just want to see what they look like.

---
This is my NIGHTMARE!
Pokemon White FC: 1765 3935 9538
#4MagikarpRulesPosted 8/16/2013 8:19:31 PM
FinalFantazyv2 posted...
Fire/psychic, grass/dark, water/fighting. Perfect offensive and defensive capabilities between the starters just makes sense.

I'm not saying they won't become those types (very likely, given how accurate Pokebeach's leaked info has been so far), but how or why do they make perfect sense?
#5CherryTangerinePosted 8/16/2013 8:21:46 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
FinalFantazyv2 posted...

I'm not saying they won't become those types (very likely, given how accurate Pokebeach's leaked info has been so far), but how or why do they make perfect sense?

Psychic>Fighting
Fighting>Dark
Dark>Psychic
#6TherianReturnsPosted 8/16/2013 8:22:52 PM
trinogon posted...

The suspense. It kills.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
3DS FC: 1891 1428 1023 - add for Pokemon X/Y
#7jayman7Posted 8/16/2013 8:23:48 PM
It's a two-way triangle like the fourth gen kindasorta had, and there's apparently been a lot of focus regarding Fennekin's ability to learn Psychic attacks.

And of course the Pokebeach leaks.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#8MagikarpRulesPosted 8/16/2013 8:24:43 PM
CherryTangerine posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
FinalFantazyv2 posted...

Psychic>Fighting
Fighting>Dark
Dark>Psychic

So, you think they make perfect sense because each starter can hit the other two for SE damage. Sorry, as nice or neat as that may be, I just don't see why it makes perfect sense.
#9CherryTangerinePosted 8/16/2013 8:27:24 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
FinalFantazyv2 posted...

Psychic>Fighting
Fighting>Dark
Dark>Psychic

So, you think they make perfect sense because each starter can hit the other two for SE damage. Sorry, as nice or neat as that may be, I just don't see why it makes perfect sense.

No. TC's claim of perfect sense is that the super-effective types are circular, just like fire>grass>water. I'm not claiming it makes perfect sense; I'm explaining what the TC thinks of as perfect sense.
#10MagikarpRulesPosted 8/16/2013 8:33:26 PM
No. TC's claim of perfect sense is that the super-effective types are circular, just like fire>grass>water. I'm not claiming it makes perfect sense; I'm explaining what the TC thinks of as perfect sense.

Well, it would be nice if TC explained why a triangle and a reverse triangle make more sense than any other possible type combination for the starters.