This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

With the Torchic event, Fennekin still worth it?

#1DracovianPosted 8/16/2013 9:43:37 PM
I was gonna choose Fennekin for sure but now with the Torchic giveaway I am thinking maybe 2 fire starter pokemon are redundant.

I guess I will wait to see the full evolution before deciding.
---
"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what." - Dr. House
#2SalsaSavantPosted 8/16/2013 9:44:55 PM
I find it likely that all starters are getting Megas, so...

Still, use whichever you like better.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.
#3LightningHawk90Posted 8/16/2013 9:45:42 PM
Don't care picking Chespin.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#4BikdipOnABusPosted 8/16/2013 9:46:11 PM
Yeah, the Torchic event honestly is a little annoying. It's good to have variety, but I'm going to be very tempted to use the Torchic despite my "only use new Pokemon in a new generation" rule. And I can't really save it for a later playthrough, because A) it's an event, and B) I generally don't restart the game anyway.

So yeah, I dunno.
---
If you actively hate Justin Bieber... then you don't know what "intended audience" means. Hate Twilight instead, it's far worse.
#5pokemon2pokerPosted 8/16/2013 9:47:12 PM
Fennekin wasn't worth it the moment they revealed Litleo.
---
A+E
#6kaiser ryuPosted 8/16/2013 9:55:32 PM
This issue happened for me with Black and White. I chose Victini. This time... I'm likely going to stick with Fennekin. Guy's just too adorbs. Plus high likelihood of fire/psychic typing later and those are my two favorite types... IN ONE!
---
The Tales of series needs more love in America.
Won't change sig until Namco gets wise. Started: 9/8/06
#7LightningAce11Posted 8/16/2013 10:00:34 PM
I'm getting froakie, so torchic will be a nice addition.
---
"Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!" - Vegeta to Bulma
#8Sad_FacePosted 8/16/2013 10:12:02 PM
Seeing as Fennekin's line is more than likely Fire/Psychic, Fairy types are going to be widespread to conquer dragons, and Fire and Psychic are more than likely both resistant to Fairy, Fennekin is probably going to see a lot of use as a Fairy counter for Dragons.
#9Viridipalm_userPosted 8/16/2013 10:13:31 PM
Or Mystery Gift is only unlockable post-game.
Regardless, Fenne FTW.
---
Come at me bro! http://tinyurl.com/l7hpz6z
FC's and Lists in mah Quotey! Member of the ABC. ABC Jobs: 11
#10DarthLaharlPosted 8/16/2013 10:15:29 PM
Froakie and Torchic!
---
-
Localize--Mind = Zero, Tales Of Hearts, Tales Of Innoncence R, FF Type Zero, Valkyria Chronicles 3, Digimon Re: Digitize, and Phantasy Star Online 2 (Vita)