This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope there is another female champion.

#1Sarah_LewisPosted 8/16/2013 9:38:15 PM
We females need a stronger role in these games. So far we had only two female champions out of 7 games, I count Emerald because the champion changed. Sure we have the Nurse Joy's who are good, but why can't we be doctor's as well?

We need stronger representation, just saying. Look at what they did to your mother. She's just a stay at home mom who does nothing except stay in the kitchen or how theg made her into a shop fanatic if you let her hold your money.
#2LexifoxPosted 8/16/2013 9:38:41 PM
oh god I have to tag this
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3TherianReturnsPosted 8/16/2013 9:39:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6p5AZp7r_Q
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
3DS FC: 1891 1428 1023 - add for Pokemon X/Y
#4Soul_of_YveltalPosted 8/16/2013 9:39:43 PM
This made me smile.
---
I am the true Yveltal.
#5EJWPosted 8/16/2013 9:39:54 PM
*Sigh*
---
Random user: Google is your friend.
Me: Google led me here now answer the damn question!!!
#6sniper_zeroPosted 8/16/2013 9:40:53 PM
Oh, you again. This is going to be fun. And yeah...I guess I sorta agree with you. More females means more hentai.
#7yoshirulezzPosted 8/16/2013 9:41:59 PM
I remember your topic about the game asking if your a boy first and saying how sexist it was. I still think your a troll.
---
Currently waiting for:J-stars victory VS,Kingdom hearts 3(lol),Pokemon Y,Ace attorney 5,GTA 5
#8Sarah_Lewis(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 9:43:30 PM
I'm glad I made someone smile today.

And that was such a male response. Why must you all be such pigs?
#9Mynameispaul96Posted 8/16/2013 9:44:51 PM
yoshirulezz posted...
I remember your topic about the game asking if your a boy first and saying how sexist it was. I still think your a troll.

agreed
---
Chespin is the best thing, since sliced bread. LOL
#10Sarah_Lewis(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 9:45:26 PM
yoshirulezz posted...

Why would I be trolling on serious female issues? What's next? Should we replace the old man at the day care with a woman because we belong with babies, though I would also like to bring up the point of the Day care man forcing his wife into the back room to take care of all those pokemon.