This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope there is another female champion.

#11Twilight_SonataPosted 8/16/2013 10:46:36 PM
Don't feed the troll.
#12Shaman1991Posted 8/16/2013 10:49:29 PM
Out of all the gym leaders in all regions including those introduced only in the anime, pretty much half are female, which is a fair representation. Also, Cynthia has been featured in every game following the ones she was introduced in and is widely regarded as the strongest champion. I'd say women are doing pretty well in the world of Pokemon. Of course, the female gender is not the first selection during the intro, so everything I said is irrelevant.
---
"Ah got blistas on mah fingas!"
Steam ID: ChrisThe Comedian
#13MasterSpectrobePosted 8/16/2013 10:50:15 PM
Sarah_Lewis posted...
yoshirulezz posted...
I remember your topic about the game asking if your a boy first and saying how sexist it was. I still think your a troll.

Why would I be trolling on serious female issues? What's next? Should we replace the old man at the day care with a woman because we belong with babies, though I would also like to bring up the point of the Day care man forcing his wife into the back room to take care of all those pokemon.

None of them do any actual work.
---
I pity the fool who takes this topic seriously >_>
#14Sarah_Lewis(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 11:01:50 PM
Shaman1991 posted...
Out of all the gym leaders in all regions including those introduced only in the anime, pretty much half are female, which is a fair representation. Also, Cynthia has been featured in every game following the ones she was introduced in and is widely regarded as the strongest champion. I'd say women are doing pretty well in the world of Pokemon. Of course, the female gender is not the first selection during the intro, so everything I said is irrelevant.

Misty, Erika, Janine, Sabrina, Whitney, Jasmine, Clair, Roxanne, Flannery, Winonna, Tate, Gardenia, Maylene, Fantina, Candice, Lenora, Elesa, Skyla, Iris and Roxie.

Only 20 out of the 50 possible gymleaders you could have within these games. That seems like an unfair and sexcist balance to me.

Does that seem fair?
#15TherianReturnsPosted 8/16/2013 11:03:04 PM
Sarah_Lewis posted...
sexcist

lol
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
3DS FC: 1891 1428 1023 - add for Pokemon X/Y
#16Sarah_Lewis(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 11:05:50 PM
TherianReturns posted...
Sarah_Lewis posted...
sexcist

lol

I'm sorry I accidentally hit a c. It's right next to the x on my phones keyboard, mistakes happen.
#17MasterSpectrobePosted 8/16/2013 11:06:09 PM
Sarah_Lewis posted...
Shaman1991 posted...

Misty, Erika, Janine, Sabrina, Whitney, Jasmine, Clair, Roxanne, Flannery, Winonna, Tate, Gardenia, Maylene, Fantina, Candice, Lenora, Elesa, Skyla, Iris and Roxie.

Only 20 out of the 50 possible gymleaders you could have within these games. That seems like an unfair and sexcist balance to me.

Does that seem fair?

So much stupid contradictions in all your posts. My brain it hurts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qxv2C5fplX8&t=14

Seriously though
---
I pity the fool who takes this topic seriously >_>
#18Firemaster5Posted 8/16/2013 11:45:20 PM(edited)
There are plenty of feminine gym leaders and characters. Cynthia is pretty OP.
I guess you can add in the E4 and Battle Facilities.
Heck, they dethroned Alder for Iris, which was more of a challenge anyway unless you count PWT.
Don't pretend like sexism doesn't happen against males also.
You feminist-liberal, man-haters want to tackle a real issue?
Check out the **** that is going on in Iran (against women) and sign this petition.
https://www.change.org/petitions/international-swimming-federation-demand-iran-register-elham-s-swimming-record#share

Seriously, though... I wouldn't mind another female champion. It's going to be pretty difficult for her to top Cynthia. It's pretty difficult for any of the champions to top Cynthia IMO.
---
Hiro-He didn't kill a horse he merely used a stencil and some white spray paint on his black coat...where he got the white paint I'll leave to your imagination.
#19yoshirulezzPosted 8/18/2013 4:39:23 PM
Bump
---
Not changing this until mods put me out of warned status
#20Bubble_Berry_Posted 8/18/2013 4:42:30 PM
Take your feminist crap elsewhere you sad little troll.