This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most Evil Team?

#1LibranFirePosted 8/16/2013 11:11:00 PM
I didnt play gen 1, so I dont know how evil Team Rocket was. I could barely remember what Team Aqua and Magma did that was evil... Team Galactic was pretty bad, but Ghetsis basically betraying his whole team was pretty evil too.

What is your opinion? Is your opinion fact? I really hope not, because that's an oxymoron.
#2CalciferJenkinsPosted 8/16/2013 11:12:37 PM(edited)
Teams Aqua and Magma wanted to wreck up the place, with water and a volcano, respectively. If I remember rightly.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#3yoshirulezzPosted 8/16/2013 11:12:56 PM
CalciferJenkins posted...
Teams Aqua and Magma wanted to wreck up the place, with water and a volcano, respectively.

Or you know, they just wanted to drown/burn everyone to death
---
Currently waiting for:J-stars victory VS,Kingdom hearts 3(lol),Pokemon Y,Ace attorney 5,GTA 5
#4TyranidomegaPosted 8/16/2013 11:20:15 PM
I want to say Plasma because IMO Ghetsis is the most blackhearted villain in the games thus far, and tbh a good chunk of the original Plasma knew his intentions(hence the Team split in BW2). I really liked how everything they stood for was just a farce for world domination.

But I gotta give it to Cypher and their plot to turn Pokemon into brutal killing machines and then build an army of them.
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#5lamarfllPosted 8/16/2013 11:50:27 PM
LibranFire posted...
I didnt play gen 1, so I dont know how evil Team Rocket was. I could barely remember what Team Aqua and Magma did that was evil... Team Galactic was pretty bad, but Ghetsis basically betraying his whole team was pretty evil too.

What is your opinion? Is your opinion fact? I really hope not, because that's an oxymoron.

If I recall Team Rocket are the only team who we've been out right told killed a Pokemon before.

CalciferJenkins posted...
Teams Aqua and Magma wanted to wreck up the place, with water and a volcano, respectively. If I remember rightly.

Magma and Aqua are more stupid then evil, Magma wanted to make more land, and Aqua wanted to make more sea, to help people and Pokemon, but things got out of hand for them.

I won't say Team Galactic, but there leader Cyrus is pretty evil imo, tricking his whole team into thinking they'll be gods and control the world after they get Dialga and Palkia, but was really planing to kill everyone off so he could live in a world with no one but himself.
---
"the first one who stop spamming will be executed!"
#6roo10158Posted 8/17/2013 12:01:07 AM
Team Rocket and Team Flare actually has believable goals. Magma, Aqua, and Galactic have silly goals. I honestly can't remember exactly what Plasma wanted.

So I say Rocket and Flare were more evil, because I don't lol as much at their plans.
---
Preordered- PS4, GTAV. Waiting to preorder- Mass Effect 4 Collector's Edition
Top 5 franchises (not in order)- Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman, & Pokemon
#7GoombaXPosted 8/17/2013 12:06:52 AM
I'd say team rocket. They have even outight killed pokemon before.......all those poor orphaned cubones
---
3ds FC: 1891-1175-6647 My town: Termina
Currently Playing: MvC 2(PS3), M&L: DT, Dark Souls(PS3), Skyrim(PC), Pikmin 3
#8lamarfllPosted 8/17/2013 12:11:02 AM
roo10158 posted...
Team Rocket and Team Flare actually has believable goals

As we find out in the Giovanni event in HGSS he plans for Team Rocket to take over the world, which is the same thing Team Plasma was going to do, but unlike Rocket, Team Plasma had a super legendary Pokemon to back them up both times they tried. Team Plasma even learned how to hack into PCs in BW1 which was the only reason you can switch Pokemon at N's Castle.
---
"the first one who stop spamming will be executed!"
#9TyranidomegaPosted 8/17/2013 12:12:17 AM
roo10158 posted...
Team Rocket and Team Flare actually has believable goals. Magma, Aqua, and Galactic have silly goals. I honestly can't remember exactly what Plasma wanted.

So I say Rocket and Flare were more evil, because I don't lol as much at their plans.

Plasma wanted to liberate Pokemon from trainersonly to reveal at the end that everything was a lie, and they were forcing everyone to release their Pokemon...so they could've been the only ones with Pokemon, effectively giving them power over the powerless people
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#10Archwing3441Posted 8/17/2013 12:18:06 AM
roo10158 posted...

Team Plasma pretty much wanted to use the legends of the dragons to make N into a hero by being picked by one of the dragons. When he becomes a hero, he would advocate against keeping pokemon in pokeballs. Thus, Team Plasma would be the only one with pokemon, so they would have a monopoly on pokemon by using words like justice and equality to guilt people into letting go of there pokemon... huh, is that how Japan view America?
---
Nintendo? PlayStation? no...
http://mangafox.me/manga/mel_kano/v03/c016/27.html