This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most Evil Team?

#11Lucis_FerrePosted 8/17/2013 3:42:31 AM
For individual leaders, Ghetsis takes it and runs with it

Takes a child out of the wild and then deliberately raises him in a cold, child-ideal enivironment that he fills with abused Pokemon that he and Plasma themselves abused, and then filling his head with what he needed to artificially create a 'hero' just so he could get the dragon. And then when that fails, outright capturing and torturing a weakened fragment of the original dragon, knowing that not only would the torture make it obey him, but also bring either N or BW protagonist to them, who would also bring their dragon, who Ghetsis could then have Kyurem forcibly merge with and get an even more powerful dragon to threaten Unova with. All while outright attacking people, Pokemon and places alike and enjoying it.

So...yeah.

But Team Plasma themselves are a mixed bag. Some genuinely believe it, some know the truth, some are innocents who got indoctrined.

Hard to call a full team evil. Most the more damaging teams like Galaxy/Magma+Aqua/Plasma have good ideals and members who really believe them.

Team Rocket while much more small scale/criminal and malicious, also made it clear a lot of it's members found themselves turning to crime because they didn't have many other options.

But Magma and Aqua made the least effort to show those in-game and largely just had a bunch of dicks with a good ideal to justify it so I guess they're kinda the worst.
---
'Success rates are but scientific theory. A brave heart will defy any odds!'
'Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything.'
#12Nado6Posted 8/17/2013 3:51:06 AM
Ghetsis is the worst Leader and Person in pokemon

Team Galactic is the Worst team because they were actively trying to destroy the world and create a new one unlike Team Aqua and Magma who were more not at all thought out idealism I mean remember the shocked reaction either leader had when they realized it wasn't going as they planned. They were more stupid than Evil.

I'm not sure about Team Rocket, They just never tried to destroy large groups of people just take them hostage. They abused and killed pokemon, So they are more like a sickening crime syndicate.
#13shrooboid313Posted 8/17/2013 4:04:51 AM
Team Rocket weren't as bad, they only wanted to rule the world.
Team Magma and Aqua were pretty bad, wanting to essentially starting the world again.
Team Galactic wanting to start a new world, a perfect world, entirely.
Team Plasma "liberating" Pokemon but actually wanting to rule the world as well.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Shrooboid313?feature=mhee
Please check out my YouTube channel. I do game walkthroughs.
#14RudokuPosted 8/17/2013 4:21:45 AM
Tyranidomega posted...

But I gotta give it to Cypher and their plot to turn Pokemon into brutal killing machines and then build an army of them.

By making them inferior. No. Cypher sucked. Now Snagem, that was a team. Team Rocket was a literal mafia, and killed fools, too.
---
Magical Scientist is more perfect than EotS because you get to shoot dinosaurs out of a turtle.
#15CakeOfLiesPosted 8/17/2013 6:03:42 AM
Lucis_Ferre posted...
For individual leaders, Ghetsis takes it and runs with it

Takes a child out of the wild and then deliberately raises him in a cold, child-ideal enivironment that he fills with abused Pokemon that he and Plasma themselves abused, and then filling his head with what he needed to artificially create a 'hero' just so he could get the dragon. And then when that fails, outright capturing and torturing a weakened fragment of the original dragon, knowing that not only would the torture make it obey him, but also bring either N or BW protagonist to them, who would also bring their dragon, who Ghetsis could then have Kyurem forcibly merge with and get an even more powerful dragon to threaten Unova with. All while outright attacking people, Pokemon and places alike and enjoying it.

So...yeah.

Finally. Someone points out what Ghetsis did.

Cyrus was out of his freaking mind.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF