This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamestop Pre-Order?

#11Duskull24Posted 8/17/2013 12:53:40 AM
Firemaster5 posted...
I've gotten a call from Gamestop before informing me that they received the shipment of a game I pre-ordered before the release date but, I couldn't get the game until street date. ;__; They really know how to tease a person. <__<
I hope they at least open around 8:30 a.m. that day so I can pick up my game before attending morning religious services.

If you're putting religion over pokemon, you're doing it wrong.
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
#12Archwing3441Posted 8/17/2013 12:56:51 AM
Firemaster5 posted...
I've gotten a call from Gamestop before informing me that they received the shipment of a game I pre-ordered before the release date but, I couldn't get the game until street date. ;__; They really know how to tease a person. <__<
I hope they at least open around 8:30 a.m. that day so I can pick up my game before attending morning religious services.

just curious, what religious services do you do on Saturday?
---
Nintendo? PlayStation? no...
http://mangafox.me/manga/mel_kano/v03/c016/27.html
#13Firemaster5Posted 8/17/2013 1:03:37 AM(edited)
Duskull24 posted...
Firemaster5 posted...

I DID put that I want to get the game before attending services.
You don't see me shoving religion down your throat saying that you have to have it so, don't attempt to oppress me and say I'm not allowed to have one/any.
Archwing3441 posted...
just curious, what religious services do you do on Saturday?

For safety, personal privacy, and to avoid harassment, I'd rather not state the religion.
It typically ends at about noon, though.

I'm guessing some people would have to work that morning being responsible adults.
---
"Explaining the joke is like dissecting a frog. You understand it better but the frog dies in the process."
--E. B. White
#14Duskull24Posted 8/17/2013 1:02:06 AM
Firemaster5 posted...
Duskull24 posted...
Firemaster5 posted...

You don't see me shoving religion down your throat saying that you have to have it so, don't attempt to oppress me and say I'm not allowed to have one/any.

You obviously can't take/recognize a joke.
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
#15koggxPosted 8/17/2013 1:03:09 AM(edited)

lol for some games (usually major releases) i have known them to get the games in up to two weeks early usually they got no problem telling you that (main reason i wanted to know if they got a game in was i was waiting on an LE and wanted to make sure it was there which about a week and a half before release i was told yes they got the shipment in i can pick it up on release date) but won't sell them to you if you asked
---
www.freewebs.com/kingofgamesgx
#16Firemaster5Posted 8/17/2013 1:07:00 AM
Duskull24 posted...
Firemaster5 posted...
Duskull24 posted...
Firemaster5 posted...

You obviously can't take/recognize a joke.

That's a bit reassuring. I've seen many anti-religion topics and discussions randomly posted here. Please disregard any hostility you might've sensed from that.
---
If only you were the Mysterious Figure, so you could time-travel back to when this joke was still relevant."~KMAnsem