This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you mind a Pokemon Yellow Remake on the WiiU?

#1RaidenHeroPosted 8/17/2013 2:05:49 AM
Personally i think it would be really cool as long as they revamp Kanto to a new generation..maybe some None Gen 1 Pokemon could be found in the Kanto Reigon and they could add new tons new places and maybe even add Green ( The Female Charcter from Adventures) into the plot..what do you think? The Art Style should be similar to Pokemon Origins..
#2legendxofxskyPosted 8/17/2013 2:07:53 AM
No. Gen. One. Remakes.

Ever.
---
Official Dragon Band-Wagon Leader of the Pokemon Boards! Fear ALL of us!
Put "#Dragons" in your sig if you join the Dragon Nation!
#3RaidenHero(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 2:08:22 AM
legendxofxsky posted...
No. Gen. One. Remakes.

Ever.

Then would you mind a Gen 3 Remake on the WiiU?
#4ImmaLelouchPosted 8/17/2013 2:08:52 AM
I want this to happen now.
---
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BGGuEnPCIAApMxP.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BLcaYUgCMAAEJ_Y.jpg
#5MilsoPosted 8/17/2013 2:10:55 AM
legendxofxsky posted...
No. Gen. One. Remakes.

Ever.

It has a much higher chance of happening than a Gen 3 remake. Especially with this new anime special. They're fully aware of the nostalgia people have for the original games and that's something that Ruby & Sapphire don't come close to sharing in.
---
rawr
#6legendxofxskyPosted 8/17/2013 2:11:59 AM
RaidenHero posted...
legendxofxsky posted...
No. Gen. One. Remakes.

Ever.

Then would you mind a Gen 3 Remake on the WiiU?

3ds first.

WiiU already has SSB4 going for it, that alone will sell the system.

Plus, I like the 3ds more than WiiU personally.
---
#7legendxofxskyPosted 8/17/2013 2:18:39 AM(edited)
Milso posted...
legendxofxsky posted...
No. Gen. One. Remakes.

Ever.

It has a much higher chance of happening than a Gen 3 remake. Especially with this new anime special. They're fully aware of the nostalgia people have for the original games and that's something that Ruby & Sapphire don't come close to sharing in.

I get that.

I know nostalgia will go a long way, but lets be honest here, SSB4 already has the WiiU selling, add some "new" Mario nostalgia, and then it's good.

I like gen 1 because of nostalgia as well, but I'd prefer some gen 3 remakes mainly because its the next "installment of remakes" (FR/LG... Then HG SS...)

All in all, I really won't care, because as far as I'm concerned, I probably wouldn't buy it either way. (I got better things to buy, like Elder scrolls online).
---
#8kaonohiokalaPosted 8/17/2013 2:29:04 AM
Only if the Pokemon Yellow remake stays true to being tied to the anime and..............

you get to go to every region Ash has gone to.
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#9Second_ChancesPosted 8/17/2013 2:34:20 AM
Absolutely disgusting. Give me another set of Red and Green remakes on the 3DS instead.

legendxofxsky posted...
No. Gen. One. Remakes.

Ever.

I'd much rather have one than, say, third generation remakes. Kanto is by far the worst designed region and the jump to full 3D with the XY engine is the perfect oppurtunity to have a major overhaul of the region. Meanwhile, Hoenn is just fine as is.