This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How would you feel if the 3rd game this gen (Pokemon Z) was on the Wii U?

#1a_fartn_SpartanPosted 8/17/2013 3:59:27 PM
Just to clarify, Pokemon Z has not been announced, but was merely used to get what I was trying to say across clearly. Nintendo knows the Wii U is struggling, and we've never had a main series Pokemon game on a console before, let alone one with HD capabilities. This idea could be a way to get more people to buy a Wii U. It's just a thought, but what do you guys think?
---
Battletoads, Killer Instinct, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, DK Country, Diddy Racing, Banjo, Conker.
Rare, you will be missed.
#2gunsndrosesPosted 8/17/2013 4:00:37 PM
Bad, because bad console is bad and Nintendo should feel bad.
---
3DS FC: 3153-4286-2384
He's just standing there.... MENACINGLY!!
#3fahademonPosted 8/17/2013 4:01:00 PM
No.I would rage on an extremely large level.
---
3DS FC:3222-6949-4801 | Tell me if you add me so I can add you back. :)
Official Lugia and MegaBlaziken of all Pokemon Boards.
#4Hughs_RagePosted 8/17/2013 4:02:09 PM
I would be happy
and I would feast on the tears of everyone else <3
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdtqd6EJTY1qlpahho1_500.jpg My husbando <3
QWILFISH for Smash 4! Also waiting on Qwilfish's Megalution, QWILSHARK!
#5AysanderPosted 8/17/2013 4:06:08 PM
Only problem I see with this is Masuda.

He wants the main series games to be all about taking with you and being able to play anywhere, no? How, exactly, would that work w/ the WiiU? XD
---
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Pokemon_Dark_Red/index/
#6a_fartn_Spartan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 4:06:39 PM
I'd rather have a different type of Pokemon game on the Wii U too. It'd be a waste of a good potential game IMO, so I think I'm against it for others reasons. It's kind of like how people hoped Retro Studios was working on a Metroid, Star Fox, F-Zero, or even Star Tropics game, and then it turns out they're just making another Donkey Kong game. Sure it will be good, but it's nothing new and exciting, and now we'll have to wait another 2+ years for our wishes to come true.
---
Battletoads, Killer Instinct, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, DK Country, Diddy Racing, Banjo, Conker.
#7TheMasterTurtlePosted 8/17/2013 4:07:06 PM
I like the Wii U and really want one for Christmas.

But please, for the love of God no.
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.
#8a_fartn_Spartan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 4:08:28 PM
Aysander posted...

He wants the main series games to be all about taking with you and being able to play anywhere, no? How, exactly, would that work w/ the WiiU? XD

The series is called "Pocket Monsters" in Japan, soooo I guess that kinda disproves this theory. But we could still easily get a similar game that isn't main series, but not get a 3rd game. just saiyan
---
#9FuneralCakePosted 8/17/2013 4:08:50 PM
That would suck. Pokemon really is a game that does work better on handhelds, so I wouldn't want a main game on a console. Masuda has the right idea there.

Plus the Wii U is bad, and I would rather not have to buy one.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
do you wanna die or just come real close?
#10javel34Posted 8/17/2013 4:09:57 PM
a_fartn_Spartan posted...
Aysander posted...

The series is called "Pocket Monsters" in Japan, soooo I guess that kinda disproves this theory. But we could still easily get a similar game that isn't main series, but not get a 3rd game. just saiyan

Actually it strengthens it. Unless you leave your pockets at home.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.