This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have the different "...ites" been confirmed?

#1KingMiniMoniPosted 8/17/2013 4:13:07 PM
Because I'm not buying it. Making it so that each pokemon that can mega evolve has his own individual stone seems way to limiting to me, considering this is the big new game mechanic.

I think that you can use the stone that comes with Torchic on any Pokemon that supports the mega evolution. It might just adopt the name of the Pokemon as a means to show that it is useable on said Pokemon.

It just seems silly to me to make people wait for months at a time before they can get a new Pokemon with a specific stone for it.

Maybe it has aleeady been confirmed that each has its own stone, but I haven't read anything about that yet.
---
UMvC3: Captain America/Hulk/Iron Man
#2Great_ReapettePosted 8/17/2013 4:13:54 PM
yes because blazikenite will totally work on your random ampharos
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#3FuneralCakePosted 8/17/2013 4:14:33 PM
It has been confirmed. Blaziken needs a "Blazikenite" and Lucario needs a "Lucarionite."

Plus, if we need different stones for different Pokemon, that means Game Freak can do what they do best and make a ton of stupid events for us to get.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
do you wanna die or just come real close?
#4TheMasterTurtlePosted 8/17/2013 4:14:39 PM
You find them in game. It says so on the website.
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.
#5javel34Posted 8/17/2013 4:14:53 PM
Several stones are available in game. I'm guessing starters and legends will be the event ones.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#6koggxPosted 8/17/2013 4:15:07 PM
there is an image of Lucarionite on the pokemon X&Y website
---
www.freewebs.com/kingofgamesgx
#7TorchicBlazikenPosted 8/17/2013 4:20:40 PM
The one good thing about different Mega Stones: They can be added to banlists individually.
#8PlasmWraithPosted 8/17/2013 5:07:48 PM
KingMiniMoni posted...
I think that you can use the stone that comes with Torchic on any Pokemon that supports the mega evolution. It might just adopt the name of the Pokemon as a means to show that it is useable on said Pokemon.

Denial is an ugly thing
---
( [] )