This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kanto will be either the remake or the Gen VII focus

#1bd43Posted 8/17/2013 9:47:10 PM
The change to 3D makes the older regions essentially non-transferable. If they are willing to put in the work, we'll see Kanto this gen.

But if not now(relatively now), definitely soon.
---
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.
#2G-ScythePosted 8/17/2013 11:29:50 PM
I think so too.
everyone keeps going on about gen 3 remakes but they arent the cash cow that gen 1 would be even if you hate "genwunners"
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
3DS FC: 3282-2034-0238
#3GBeastMegamanBXPosted 8/17/2013 11:32:13 PM
or we could use it as a sign for a Wii U Pokemon game.
---
"I noticed your beautiful hair right away" - Minato to Kushina
#4Majora999Posted 8/17/2013 11:46:15 PM
*teeth grind*

No.
No.
NO.

I am SICK of Kanto. Out of 5 gens so far, Kanto's only been absent from ONE. If we didn't see Kanto again in another 4 years I'd be fine, unless it was part of a much, much bigger world.

I love Kanto, I do. it was my first region as it was many others', we've just seen way too damn much of it.

Hoenn, meanwhile, we've seen exactly once, and is the only region out of the 6 main ones to have NEVER been rendered in 3D. It's past due for a come back.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#5MogKnightAzurePosted 8/17/2013 11:46:51 PM
I really don't seen Gen 3 remakes happening. I honestly could imagine another Kanto remake somewhere down the road, if not during Gen 6. It's more plausible than a Gen 4 remake, which is more plausible than a Gen 3 remake. Gen 3 was not that good, has the most forgettable pokemon, and - more importantly - sold the worst of all of them.
#6PlasmWraithPosted 8/17/2013 11:49:06 PM
MogKnightAzure posted...
I really don't seen Gen 3 remakes happening. I honestly could imagine another Kanto remake somewhere down the road, if not during Gen 6. It's more plausible than a Gen 4 remake, which is more plausible than a Gen 3 remake. Gen 3 was not that good, has the most forgettable pokemon, and - more importantly - sold the worst of all of them.

You really think a gen IV remake is more likely than a gen III remake
---
( [] )
#7kaonohiokalaPosted 8/17/2013 11:50:32 PM
bd43 posted...
The change to 3D makes the older regions essentially non-transferable

who said this
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#8PlasmWraithPosted 8/17/2013 11:51:11 PM
kaonohiokala posted...
bd43 posted...
The change to 3D makes the older regions essentially non-transferable

who said this

TC
---
( [] )
#9NessEggmanPosted 8/17/2013 11:56:25 PM
bd43 posted...
The change to 3D makes the older regions essentially non-transferable.

What do you even mean?

How do you transfer a region?

If you're talking about Pokémon, as long as the stats are structured the same, they're perfectly transferrable.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
#10PlasmWraithPosted 8/17/2013 11:57:17 PM
NessEggman posted...
bd43 posted...
The change to 3D makes the older regions essentially non-transferable.

What do you even mean?

How do you transfer a region?

If you're talking about Pokémon, as long as the stats are structured the same, they're perfectly transferrable.

But how do you puff out the pixels to become 3D?
---
( [] )