This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP! Type Islands! Topic 2: The Hoenn Triangle!

#11RotomGuy3Posted 8/18/2013 3:53:34 AM
Yay, fresh start. Now I can join in.

Species: Rotom
Name: Plasmo
Distinction: His odd purple eyes and his electrical arms constantly appear unstable.
Bio: Around others, shy. When alone, mischeivous. In battle, sneaky and stealthy. As a child, he got everything he could want. An old abandoned house full of electrical objects for him to mess around with. Until one day, the house was found and other Trainers and Pokemon began using it as a training facility. Plasmo wan away, taking only his favourite appliances.

Ability: Levitate
Moves:
Discharge
Hex
Ominous Wnd
Substitute
And his Forme's special move.

Species: Gabite
Name: Surzy
Distinction: His laid-back attitude and surfing obsession.
Bio: As a Gible, he had neglectful parents who let him do what he wanted. Naturally, he spent most of his time making patterns in the sand at the nearby beach. He watched people surfing daily and liked it. In battle, he is vicious and strong, but when with friends, like Plasmo, he is friendly.

Ability: Rough Skin
Moves:
Dragon Claw
Dig
Surf
Thrash
Iron Tail

Is that correct? Can I introduce someone new later?
#12ThatPersonGuyPosted 8/18/2013 4:31:33 AM
Name: Pete Consol
Species: Zigzagoon
Marks: A bright red scarf around his "neck"
Bio: When Pete was much younger, a tragedy struck Normal Island, hitting the Consol family hard. Peter was forced to live with his mysterious uncle, an ice cold Farfetch'd, who taught him the ways of thievery and pirating. Now much older and living in an honest life, he finds himself in debt to an unknown man who puts him back into the business of stealing, though it is much more unconventional. He is put into the work of stealing memories, stealing ideas, stealing secrets... and stealing lives.

Ability: Pickup

Movelist:

- Headbutt
- Tackle+, basically just a stronger tackle.
- .Sand-Attack
- Pin Missile

Current theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=imamcajBEJs#at=80

Pete's Side

A meaningless effort. One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Get your brother out of here!

I... I remember you.

Do you now?
---
You can beat 'em up by any means or blow them all to SMITHEREENS, a favorite of this sentient machine!
#13SorceressTharjaPosted 8/18/2013 4:35:59 AM
Okay. Refresh of my character:

Name: Tharja
Level: 79
Species: Gardevoir (Psychic/Fairy)
Alliance: Psy Island
Marks: No real distinguishing marks.
Summary: Tharja is generally cold to people, but is not without feelings of sympathy or pity. She does sometimes take a liking to someone, and is actually friendly in that case, or will help people if she feels sorry for them - all the while pretending to only be doing it because she has to. She has a strange obsession with a mysterious Fletchling.

Moves:
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Shadow Sneak
Teleport
Mist
Double Team
Substitute
Trick Room
Confuse Ray
Disable
(I'm intending on her learning Focus Blast. Just thought I'd put that out there.)

My current situation:
I'm on Psy Island, with Bianchi finishing off the end of the Fighting Army, however, Bianchi has just told me the king is dead. o_O Scary stuff. The fight was largely going the Fighting Army's way, except that the Psychic types that remain fighting are generally pretty powerful and at a type advantage.

Also we have:

Name: Henry
Level: 93
Species: Gallade (Psychic/Fighting)
Alliance: Psy Island
Marks: Covered in scars, many of which are self-inflicted.
Summary: Henry is a brutal, fun-loving, sadistic, joking Gallade. He loves violence. but only kills for the fun and not actually for his alliance to Psy Island - that just keeps him in the fight.

Current Situation: Also on Psy Island, fighting.

And (New):

Name: Robin
Level: 11
Species: Fletchling (Normal/Flying)
Alliance: Neutral
Marks: Lost his memory at 19. He stayed on Psy Island where he was found for some time, but ultimately left. He met many of the citizens whilst he was there, including Tharja, who formed something of an obsession over him.

No current situation.
#14LightningAce11Posted 8/18/2013 4:40:50 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15DigiHerokidPosted 8/18/2013 4:57:46 AM
Okay I'm up!

Anyways

NameLuke
Speciesbuizel
Gender male
Age 13
Marks scar on left knee, yellow tail ribbon
Bio egg flowed downstream to a couple of Luxray on thunder island.He was adopted by said luxray and his brother is Shocky
MovesFocus Blast(trained with lucario/Irwin's dad)
Dragon Rage(trained with dragonite)
Aqua Jet
Swift
Hydro pump

Shocky
Luxray
Age 14
Male
No marks
Moves
Thunder
Protect
Bite
Tackle
Take down
Thunderbolt
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728
#16DutchKrakenPosted 8/18/2013 5:07:45 AM
Quaker (Male Growlithe):
Ability: Flash Fire - Nature: Unknown - Level: 26
Breeding Moves: Double Kick - Double-Edge - Iron Tail - Heat Wave
Level Moves: Up until Level
TM Moves: Protect
Fighting style: Lots of jumping around and hit-and-run tactics.
Bio: Doesn't trust others easily, especially Electric-Types considering an incident in the past. But can and will help if injustice is being done.in front of his eyes. Has a habit of sometimes saying "ya" instead of "you".
Appearance: Wears a small red scarf.

Some allies and everyone is welcome to write about them too.

Volcano (Male Arcanine):
Ability: Justified - Nature: Adamant - Level: 83
Breeding Moves: Double Kick - Double-Edge - Iron Tail - Heat Wave (Same parents, same breeding moves xD)
Level Moves: All
TM Moves: Hidden Power [Ghost] - Hyper Beam - Dig - Flamethrower - Fire Blast - Aerial Ace - Overheat - Retaliate - Wild Charge - Strength
Fighting style: Charging with strong moves and raw power.
Bio: Originally a member of the Fire Army as a General, but now wants to end the wars. He saved the Fire Island which granted him the title of Hero. So the Fire Army cannot execute him so easily being protected by the inhabitants.
Appearance: Has a cutting scar by his belly and a clipped ear.

Emerald (Male Snover):
Ability: Unknown - Nature: Unknown- Level: 23
Breeding Moves: Bullet Seed
Level Moves: Up until Level
TM Moves: Energy Ball
Fighting style: Fighting from a distance.
Bio: Captured as a Slave from the Grass Island, Snover was placed into the same legion as Quaker was when he was captured. And is overall friendly to Quaker, helping him get back up and getting him out of trouble.
Appearance: Wears a fez!
---
X360: QuakeNLD - Steam: kraken.nld
Currently playing: Borderlands 2 (PC) - Waiting: Watchdogs (PS4), Pokemon X/Y (3DS)
#17TepigSnivyPosted 8/18/2013 5:18:55 AM
Species : Reuniclus
Name : Alpha
Level : 58
Ability : Regenerator
Moves : Psychic, Confuse Ray, Trick Room.
Distinction : Shiny!
Bio : Alpha grew up on Psy Island with his father, who was a member of the Psy Army. Since his father was away so much he basically brought himself up. He's a hard worker who cares a lot for his island and will fight for it, risking his life if he has to.
---
Les Miserables - 'At The End Of The Day'
White 2 FC : Jett :
1636-2265-7958
#18ThatPersonGuyPosted 8/18/2013 5:29:03 AM
Seriously, what's going on right now?
---
You can beat 'em up by any means or blow them all to SMITHEREENS, a favorite of this sentient machine!
#19HeartGlaceonPosted 8/18/2013 5:30:39 AM
What;s happening on Ice Island right now?
---
I <3 Glaceon! =^_^=
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/134/1/b/glaceon_by_sirnorm-d4zqaj8.png
#20ZTIger5Posted 8/18/2013 5:38:12 AM
I'll do a recap on my characters as well.

Species: Absol
Name: Elpizo
Distinction: Red scarf and gold band on left ankle.
Bio: Ex-assassin that quit to settle down and raise a family. After his Umbreon mate was murdered, he's been on the run with their daughter Bianchi. Very serious and determined with a dry sense of humor.

Species: Eevee
Name: Bianchi
Distinction: Excessively adorable.
Bio: Elpizo's beloved and treasured daughter. She's very attached to her father and helps him fight with her Detect and Anticipation. All-in-all your ordinary little girl.

Species: Honchkrow
Name: Capone
Distinction: Gouged out left eye (eye patch on top) and blue tail feathers.
Bio: Leader of the Dark Mafia that rules the criminal underworld. Grew up with a god complex, but was harshly snapped back to reality when he challenged Rayquaza for control of the sky. Incredibly selfish and egotistical underneath his cold demeanor.

Species: Sharpedo
Name: Ishtar
Distinction: Long scars between his left and dorsal fins.
Bio: Lighthearted ferryman with a gruff demeanor, he would bring Elpizo to his assassinations after losing a duel to him, and the two became fast friends through their travels. His constantly being on the move makes him knowledgeable about the war going on between islands.

That's that for now, I'll write something later.
---
Playing) FE: Awakening, Guild Wars 2. Skyrim, Pokemon White 2, Harvest Moon 11
Waiting) Pokemon XY, Batman: Arkham Origins, Titanfall, PvZ Garden Warfare