This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP! Type Islands! Topic 2: The Hoenn Triangle!

#181uuurrrgghPosted 8/19/2013 12:11:22 PM
So, what will everybody get in their "uber" forms? I was thinking of an artifact for each character.
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#182GolurkcanflyPosted 8/19/2013 12:13:32 PM
uuurrrggh posted...
So, what will everybody get in their "uber" forms? I was thinking of an artifact for each character.

Or a special move or a secret ability. However, I have an explanation of Wartex's uber form. Think way back to my first post. You'll see.
---
Official Mega Aggron of the Pokemon X Board
"Face the power of Steel!" - Neal, Future Gym Leader of Chroma City.
#183RotomGuy3Posted 8/19/2013 12:18:47 PM
As Surzy's Dad woke up, Surzy promptly pretended to sleep until his Dad left the room, so he could untie his friend.
But his Dad shook him about and said "Wake up, son! It's time for training?"
Surzy turned over in a shock and stared at his Dad. "Training?! I... Uh... Only just woke up."
"Oh well! C'mon, the world's at war, son! Oh, and take that off."
Surzy was wearing a shell necklace which the surfers had also given him. "What? No, Dad."
"Son, take it off now. Listen to me."

Surzy reluctantly took it off, stepped outside and stood in a group of larger, intimidating Garchomp, and two Gible. His Dad walked infront of the group like an army general.

"OK, gents! You know that we need to train strong to beat the other dragons on this island and become leader! So, all fight each other! Go!"

Before Surzy could even realise what was going on, a Garchomp leaped onto him and Dragon Clawed him several times in the face.

Back in the hut, both Plasmo and the Mismagius were now wide awake.

"Lady... Is that really you?" Plasmo said.

"Yes. It's good to see you again, Plasmo."
#184RotomGuy3Posted 8/19/2013 12:20:13 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
uuurrrggh posted...

Or a special move or a secret ability. However, I have an explanation of Wartex's uber form. Think way back to my first post. You'll see.

Maybe the legendaries on the island grant the characters their abilities they each deserve? Legendaries choose the ones they like, give them trails, then bring them over?

I have plans for my trio that is soon to be a quartet.
#185TepigSnivyPosted 8/19/2013 12:22:29 PM
I like that idea Rotom! Sounds good!
---
Les Miserables - 'At The End Of The Day'
White 2 FC : Jett :
1636-2265-7958
#186uuurrrgghPosted 8/19/2013 12:25:03 PM
RotomGuy3 posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...
uuurrrggh posted...

Maybe the legendaries on the island grant the characters their abilities they each deserve? Legendaries choose the ones they like, give them trails, then bring them over?

I was thinking of something like an artifact of power, which said legend gives?

Or just f*** it and do our own ideas :P
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
#187RotomGuy3Posted 8/19/2013 12:26:21 PM
uuurrrggh posted...
RotomGuy3 posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...
uuurrrggh posted...

I was thinking of something like an artifact of power, which said legend gives?

Or just f*** it and do our own ideas :P

One of my guys becomes a Lugia hybrid.

But I like the artifact of power idea a lot.
#188GolurkcanflyPosted 8/19/2013 12:35:42 PM
Wartex's ability is that his determination to save Grace activates his "mysterious rock." *hint, hint*
---
Official Mega Aggron of the Pokemon X Board
"Face the power of Steel!" - Neal, Future Gym Leader of Chroma City.
#189DigiHerokidPosted 8/19/2013 12:37:11 PM
SAME PLACE SAME ISLAND

Palkia and Dialga had showed them a few other legends,as well as Mateys pappy, Manaphy.

They had access to the best training faculty ever.

"Heroes,If you wish to stop the war you must visit the battle tower.It was used by humans long ago...,Now however it is a ruin where the Lati twins live",Dialga explained.
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728
#190uuurrrgghPosted 8/19/2013 12:41:11 PM
Well, I think that's my cue :P
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.