This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP! Type Islands! Topic 2: The Hoenn Triangle!

#271uuurrrgghPosted 8/19/2013 4:44:57 PM
RotomGuy3 posted...
DigiHerokid posted...
As raikou came to life Mordred threw his masterball.
It was about to hit raikou but then a small picky jumped in front and was hit by the master all,instantly captured.

(It was matey Manaphy told him to do it,I plan on legend island being destroyed soon but don't do it yet)

I just rushed quickly through my bit so I'm ready now. Will this topic go to 500 posts, and then the next one starts, like the last topic?

Yep. Like last time, Pendragon will create the new topic.
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#272DigiHerokidPosted 8/19/2013 4:46:54 PM
Probably,so, but first we need to:

-ohmu and friends learn about the situation
-Matey and Mordred have a connection
- Tharja and elpizo further stuff
-Glavia and Quaker get further
-S arceus is explained
-The island is destroyed
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728
#273SalsaSavantPosted 8/19/2013 5:04:30 PM
DigiHerokid posted...
As raikou came to life Mordred threw his masterball.
It was about to hit raikou but then a small picky jumped in front and was hit by the master all,instantly captured.

(It was matey Manaphy told him to do it,I plan on legend island being destroyed soon but don't do it yet)

HEY!

I'm new to RPing and so are you, but what you just did is pretty rude. You wrote into my characters personal arc when your characters are nowhere around, and made a character do an out of character thing to do it, which is also something that makes no sense (how could Matey be there?)

So, I think I'll just be ignoring this part.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.
#274DigiHerokidPosted 8/19/2013 5:11:22 PM
Sorry then ss
Well then filler

Kirlia hoped that Luke was ok... And Shocky.
She was really worried about him.

THE SANCTUARY,LEGEND ISLAND

"Aye,me cabin boys return!",said matey as Luke and co arrived with the Lati twins.

"So,what do we do?",Luke asked Dialga.

"I'm.......I'm.......I'm not sure",said Dialga.

"We'll, I suggest we give them some power to fight",said Palkia.

Then the bubble around the sanctuary broke.
A giant figure appeared...it was Shadow Arceus.
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728
#275DigiHerokidPosted 8/19/2013 5:16:14 PM
Shocky didn't make it to battle tower he fainted...
In his sleep he saw Mordred and raikou....Shadow arceus,The islands being destroyed,and then the voice of Arceum.

"The future will bring destruction,but only one can bring peace,one will bring order, two will bring love, and others shall play their role..."
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728
#276GolurkcanflyPosted 8/19/2013 5:39:49 PM
Grace was writhing in her sleep as Wartex flew to Fairy Island. She was having nightmares. In her dream, she saw Arceus fighting his Shadow. "You and I are the same." said the Shadow Arceus, "Creation and destruction. Life and death. It's all a cycle. You create, I destroy. We've done this many times, and I always win." "We are all part of True Arceus, the God of All. I am destruction, you are creation. Dialga is Time, Palkia is Space, and Giratina is Darkness. And Uxie, Azelf, and Mespirit are were your gifts to Humanity and Pokemon. All living beings are part of True Arceus. Some more than others. And the Arceum, the Voice of Guidance. You all work against me, yet I am the strongest piece. Give up already. Destruction will always happen, no matter what."
---
Official Mega Aggron of the Pokemon X Board
"Face the power of Steel!" - Neal, Future Gym Leader of Chroma City.
#277SalsaSavantPosted 8/19/2013 6:09:16 PM
Raikou took an uneasy step out of the strange disc.

"Entei? Is that you."

He yawned

"Suicune? You there, servant. Where are my brothers?"

"I apologize master." Mordred said "But they went off to get you something. A surprise. It's been far too long since you've last met."

Raikou yawned again.

"That's nice. But why'd they wake me up? Arceum up to something?"

"I am but a lowly servant." Mordred said "You would have to ask those wiser than me."

Raikou smacked his lips.

"When will they be back? They're usually gone and back in a blink of an eye."

"It's a- a big surprise."

"I wonder what it could be."

Raikou turned his back on Mordred and headed towards the door out of the tower.

"Surprise." Mordred said, throwing the Master Ball.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.
#278uuurrrgghPosted 8/19/2013 6:12:19 PM
Getting to work on the next part, hope Digikid doesn't update as well XD
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
#279uuurrrgghPosted 8/19/2013 6:23:10 PM
Legend Island Sanctuary

"Hmph, at last that burden of a legend is off of my shoulders."

Ohmu was frozen in fear, not be because there was a malevolent titan of a legendary in front of him, not that at all. What really chilled him was the fact that this... thing... has the same voice as the nightmares Ohmu had to face in his trials. Catching something in the corner if his eye, Ohmu saw two blurred creatures- one pink, and black- observe the situation.

(Your turn, digi)
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
#280DigiHerokidPosted 8/19/2013 6:34:11 PM
Dialga filled in ohmu and his friends on the situation,although oh my seemed disturbed by something.

Then as Dialga finished up a gigantic figure appeared bursting the bubble around The sanctuary. It was Shadow Arceus.
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728