This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP! Type Islands! Topic 2: The Hoenn Triangle!

#381RotomGuy3Posted 8/20/2013 12:02:08 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
RotomGuy3 posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...
RotomGuy3 posted...
"EEEEEE."

The Swirlix ran through the dense forests of Ghost Island. He was obviously even more scared of ghosts than he was dragons.

Plasmo looked at his brick. "I'm getting a notification from... Uh... "Google Maps". What kind of stupid name is that?"

Surzy giggled. "Is that some legendary Pokemon or something?"

Lady Magius sighed. "Look, it says Maps. We need to know our way around, check it."

Plasmo opened the app and a large projection of a map was displayed in front of them. Regice stopped to stare. A tiny Pink dot could be seen on the landmass they were on. There were 17 other land masses, and a plethora of tiny islands. But before they could look at any of the other features, Regice whisked them to the tiny Pink dot.

Swirlix looked behind and saw a colossal hunk of ice travelling towards him like a meteor. He stared in horror and made possibly the loudest "EEEEEEEK." yet.

"Yooooowch, my ears!" Surzy complained.

Regice shot an Ice Bolt at the Swirlix, freezing it. He landed next to it, dropped the stone. He waited for about 10 seconds, then the five of them were teleported away.

They landed on a different island entirely, behind a large Aggron.

-------------------

Golurkcanfly, my guys teleported next to you. Regice wants revenge.

Sorry, but can you have this happen after my recent post. I have been sick today so I was talking a nap. Also, you ninja'd me with this so, TIME PARADOX!

Sure! Me being a ninja is understandable. I won't post until your ready.

I'm ready, it's that I posted after you had posted without realizing it so I just wanted you to know that mine takes place during the beginning of yours.

I'm aware. You need to react to Regice reappearing behind you.
#382DigiHerokidPosted 8/20/2013 12:03:25 PM
Luke had discovered nearly none was on PSY island.Hed figured that Kirlia's must've went to fairy island,so Tobias and Luke set sail for Fairy island.(Tobias uses hydro pump to float above the water btw )
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728
#383GolurkcanflyPosted 8/20/2013 12:14:32 PM
As Wartex and Grace finished their conversation Wartex felt a chill in the air behind him. He instinctively leaped into the air and delivered a crushing blow to Regice."You again? Why are you here?" Wartex asked him with a confused expression. "YOU KILLED BROTHERS. YOU KILLED MASTER. I KILL YOU!" Regice swiped at Wartex with his arms and followed up with an Ice Beam. Wartex dodged the first attack by leaping into the air but the Ice Beam hit him, sending him flying. "Kill them? I only knocked them out! I only shattered you because I saw you regenerate! I didn't kill Regigigas!" Wartex yelled at Regice while summoning a Rock Slide to use as platforms. Wartex than transformed into Mega Aggron at the apex of his last jump and flew at Regice with a Fire Punch. It was weakened of course, he didn't want to kill him. It hit Regice, knocking him onto his back. Regice then got up and shot Ice Shards at Wartex they hit him and caused him to lose his balance. He crashed, dazed but unhurt.
---
Official Mega Aggron of the Pokemon X Board
"Face the power of Steel!" - Neal, Future Gym Leader of Chroma City.
#384RotomGuy3Posted 8/20/2013 12:18:20 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
As Wartex and Grace finished their conversation Wartex felt a chill in the air behind him. He instinctively leaped into the air and delivered a crushing blow to Regice."You again? Why are you here?" Wartex asked him with a confused expression. "YOU KILLED BROTHERS. YOU KILLED MASTER. I KILL YOU!" Regice swiped at Wartex with his arms and followed up with an Ice Beam. Wartex dodged the first attack by leaping into the air but the Ice Beam hit him, sending him flying. "Kill them? I only knocked them out! I only shattered you because I saw you regenerate! I didn't kill Regigigas!" Wartex yelled at Regice while summoning a Rock Slide to use as platforms. Wartex than transformed into Mega Aggron at the apex of his last jump and flew at Regice with a Fire Punch. It was weakened of course, he didn't want to kill him. It hit Regice, knocking him onto his back. Regice then got up and shot Ice Shards at Wartex they hit him and caused him to lose his balance. He crashed, dazed but unhurt.

Plasmo got up. He witnessed the fight as it took place. "Regice! What are you doing?!"

The Swirlix got up too. "Home!" He leaped about in happiness, then got ready to run off.

Surzy grabbed him before he could. "You little twerp! You ain't gettin' away this time!"

Regice approached Wartex. "MY BROTHERS MIGHT OF ESCAPED THE DESTRUCTION OF THE ISLAND, HOWEVER YOU HAD INJURED THEM."
#385DigiHerokidPosted 8/20/2013 12:22:52 PM
Tobias and Luke arrived in a small town to witness a fight between regice and an aggron.
Luke got off Tobias's back and realized the Aggron was Wartex.
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728
#386GolurkcanflyPosted 8/20/2013 12:26:45 PM
RotomGuy3 posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...

Plasmo got up. He witnessed the fight as it took place. "Regice! What are you doing?!"

The Swirlix got up too. "Home!" He leaped about in happiness, then got ready to run off.

Surzy grabbed him before he could. "You little twerp! You ain't gettin' away this time!"

Regice approached Wartex. "MY BROTHERS MIGHT OF ESCAPED THE DESTRUCTION OF THE ISLAND, HOWEVER YOU HAD INJURED THEM."

"How do you know that they weren't teleported off of the island by Palkia? You were." Wartex replied with his face still in the dirt. His speech was just a ruse to help cover his Focus Punch. "Did they choose to stay and help their master unlike you? Are you just an unfaithful servant?" Wartex said with a smile on his face. "I JUST KNOW. THEY ARE DEAD. YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF THEIR DEATH!" shouted Regice who was somehow showing an expression of anger. He was about to hit Wartex with an Ice Punch when Wartex got up and shouted, "Focus PUNCH!" He hit Regice on the dots again, chipping several chunks of ice off and sending them both backwards.
---
#387GolurkcanflyPosted 8/20/2013 12:28:26 PM
DigiHerokid posted...
Tobias and Luke arrived in a small town to witness a fight between regice and an aggron.
Luke got off Tobias's back and realized the Aggron was Wartex.

That's Mega Aggron to you, sir. *scoffs with sarcasm*
---
#388uuurrrgghPosted 8/20/2013 12:29:34 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=O0SPoAdLUbw

"We must go, now! Erebus shouted, flinging Dark Voids left and right. "Triden... believe us..." Selene quietly said, before she summoned a Mist, engulfing the ruins. Working with what she she had, Selene dragged the others onto the water, and used psychic to create an air bubble.

"This is The Arceum. You may have escaped Triden, but you cannot run away forever."

Trying to push the bubble forwards, Ohmu began to slam the barrier with Steamroller, to find it actually worked. Exploring through the ruins, Erebus served as the eyes, guiding Ohmu through the darkness. All the while, Selene kept the barrier intact and extracted oxygen from the water around her. It was draining her power, but it kept he group alive.
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#389RotomGuy3Posted 8/20/2013 12:40:22 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
RotomGuy3 posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...

"How do you know that they weren't teleported off of the island by Palkia? You were." Wartex replied with his face still in the dirt. His speech was just a ruse to help cover his Focus Punch. "Did they choose to stay and help their master unlike you? Are you just an unfaithful servant?" Wartex said with a smile on his face. "I JUST KNOW. THEY ARE DEAD. YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF THEIR DEATH!" shouted Regice who was somehow showing an expression of anger. He was about to hit Wartex with an Ice Punch when Wartex got up and shouted, "Focus PUNCH!" He hit Regice on the dots again, chipping several chunks of ice off and sending them both backwards.

Plasmo watched in horror. "Surzy! Do you still have any ground moves? Use one! Hurry!"

Surzy held Swirlix tight as he performed an Earthquake. Unfortunately, it hit both attackers. Regice got up, damaged and injured. He got out his Giga Cube, and squeezed it with all his strength. Suddenly, his chipped ice regenerated as he was filled with the powers of Regigigas. His dots turned red, blue and grey, and large, yellow ice bracelets grew around his hands. Moss grew on his feet and he now sported markings like Regigigas. He struck Wartex with a Brick Break.
#390TepigSnivyPosted 8/20/2013 12:41:59 PM
Dark Island - Xavier

Xavier is left alone on Dark Island with just his thoughts, or so he thought... He begins trying to come up with a plan...

“Well, maybe if I make my way up through the ranks in Dark Island Army I can convince them to team up with Ice and Psy, although Psy may be harder...”

“I agree, but dude.. How can I hear you?”

“Zero, I believe that since we got our powers we can speak using telepathy.”

“GUYS THIS IS SO FREAKY JUST STOP PLEASE!” Xavier pleads.

“Ok lets just do this in emergencies? Ok?” Zero asks.

“Agreed.” “Yeah!” “Bye everyone!”

Xavier decides, best way to go at this is to meet Darla, the Queen. To Shade Palace we go!...
---
Les Miserables - 'At The End Of The Day'
White 2 FC : Jett :
1636-2265-7958