This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP! Type Islands! Topic 2: The Hoenn Triangle!

#391DigiHerokidPosted 8/20/2013 12:45:27 PM
Luke didn't know what to do.Should he interfere and help his friend?Or let the capable MegaAggron handle it himself.
He didn't have time to decide when he was tackled by his old friend Kirlia.

"Luke!I was so worried about you......and Shocky",said Kirlia hugging Luke.
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728
#392GolurkcanflyPosted 8/20/2013 12:54:32 PM
"Just because you changed shape doesn't mean you changed type like I did. I'm Steel/Dragon now." Wartex said blasting a massive Flash Cannon at Regice. Regice had blocked it with a Protect. Wartex had anticipated this so he followed up with a Dragon Pulse then a Flamethrower which Regice also protected. Wartex was waiting for his metal plates to absorb energy from the sunlight so he could use his special attack. Regice's Protects soon started failing and it was weakened. The time was now. Wartex transformed his built up potential energy into a kinetic pulse. Feeling such an attack deserves a name Wartex shouted, "DragonGleam Blast!" The massive cannon shot at Regice but Wartex was blinded by his own beam of light.
---
Official Mega Aggron of the Pokemon X Board
"Face the power of Steel!" - Neal, Future Gym Leader of Chroma City.
#393RotomGuy3Posted 8/20/2013 1:03:03 PM
Plasmo knew that if the battle wasn't over soon, Regice might be smashed again. This time, beyond repair. He took the oppurtunity to enter his brick device. He went onto speaker, turned the volume up far past it's normal limit, and screamed a near-deafening "STOP!" at the Mega Aggron. The scream must of been heard all over Fairy Island.

Plasmo left his device and approached Regice. "Regice? Are you O.K.?"
#394SorceressTharjaPosted 8/20/2013 1:39:45 PM
Tharja was still sitting on the grass when she heard a deafening "STOP!!"

"What the f--?" she murmured and listened for a while, but no further announcements came so she resumed sitting on the grass.
#395GolurkcanflyPosted 8/20/2013 1:42:58 PM
RotomGuy3 posted...
Plasmo knew that if the battle wasn't over soon, Regice might be smashed again. This time, beyond repair. He took the oppurtunity to enter his brick device. He went onto speaker, turned the volume up far past it's normal limit, and screamed a near-deafening "STOP!" at the Mega Aggron. The scream must of been heard all over Fairy Island.

Plasmo left his device and approached Regice. "Regice? Are you O.K.?"

"He should be." said Wartex who was still rubbing his eyes and ears after the the blinding light and deafening scream. "It's a my personal Dragon-type move. It's not that strong but it looks intimidating."
---
#396RotomGuy3Posted 8/20/2013 1:49:33 PM
Regice got up. He didn't say a word, and he put Regigigas's powers back into the Giga Cube. Lady Magius strolled over.

"So, uh... Why did you attack the Regi's at Legend Island in the first place?" she asked.

Surzy stumbled over. "Geez, dude. Do NOT scream so loud next time."

Plasmo looked at the Mega Aggron. He was probably very confused, having five random Pokemon materialise behind him. One who wants him dead, and another looks like a Lugia wearing a shell necklace with a Gabite's size, pose and physique. Regice floated over to a nearby tree and sat himself under it.
#397GolurkcanflyPosted 8/20/2013 1:59:03 PM
RotomGuy3 posted...
Regice got up. He didn't say a word, and he put Regigigas's powers back into the Giga Cube. Lady Magius strolled over.

"So, uh... Why did you attack the Regi's at Legend Island in the first place?" she asked.

Surzy stumbled over. "Geez, dude. Do NOT scream so loud next time."

Plasmo looked at the Mega Aggron. He was probably very confused, having five random Pokemon materialise behind him. One who wants him dead, and another looks like a Lugia wearing a shell necklace with a Gabite's size, pose and physique. Regice floated over to a nearby tree and sat himself under it.

Wartex explained how the Arceum told him that if he wanted the power to wake Grace from her coma and retake Steel Island he would need to find Regigigas. "The only way to open the doors to Reigigigas's temple was by defeating his three Golems. The Golems will also attack anyone who approaches the temple with the intent of awakening their master." Wartex had told them after transforming back into a normal Aggron and continued his monologue. "Regigigas said that I needed to fight him because the only way to gain power was through sheer will and determination. He summoned Grace, who was still unconscious at the time and said that he would try to kill her. Knowing he was serious I fought him with all my heart and he taunted me when I was easily defeated. His words made me realize that dying for Grace would do nothing for her and I awoke to my power with the help of this stone of raw energy I found when I was just a Lairon." Wartex paused, showing them the stone, "I was able to fight back and Regigigas surrendered to me saying that my desire was stronger than anyone's he had seen before. I left and then Legend Island was destroyed."
---
#398RotomGuy3Posted 8/20/2013 2:34:46 PM
"The Arceum? I don't believe we've met him yet. Lugia came to us instead. Then he made my friend into a Lugia-Gabite-hybrid thing." Plasmo said.

"It would of never happened if you didn't want to go on holiday!" Surzy complained.

"Hey, you wanted to. Anyway, there is no going back now. Mr. Wartex, what are you going to do now? We were told to stop the entire war."

"Mmmmm! Let me go!" said the Swirlix struggling in Surzy's arms.

Regice sat under the tree, thinking to himself, holding the Giga Cube in his arms and staring at it.

MASTER. I CANNOT AVENGE YOU. I AM SORRY. HOWEVER I WILL KEEP YOU SAFE INSIDE OF THIS CUBE. I PROMISE YOU THAT MUCH. I SHALL REMEMBER YO AS I SERVE MY NEW MASTER.

He turned to look at Plasmo.
#399DigiHerokidPosted 8/20/2013 2:44:45 PM
Luke hopped onto Tobias back,during Kirlia's hug Arceum told him to go to the Sea temple.

"Kirlia's I have to go",said Luke.

"I know..",replied Kitlia disappointed.

As he went forward he walked up to Wartex"Hey there your stronger than before,anyways I have to go,The Arceum told me to go to the sea temple",said Luke to wartex.

Kirlia ran off unknowingly, running towards tharja...
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728
#400ThatPersonGuyPosted 8/20/2013 2:44:59 PM
Also, I call dibs on making the next topic.

Lucas's Side

What... what happened? All I remember is the ground shaking, and something bursting out of the trees-"

Light opens up. Lucas looks around where he is. All he is greeted with is darkness. He feels that the ground is strange somehow, and when he tries to get up he falls back down again. Just when he is about to wait for something to happen- something happens.

"Hey, there's someone over there!"

"What? No one's gotten in here for decades!"

"Well, do you recognize him?"

Lucas looks up at two shadowy figures, one of which holding a candle in his hands, adding a bit of life.

"Where... where am I?" Luke weakly asks.

"He doesn't know?"

"He doesn't know. Should I tell him?"

"Sure, I'll do it."

The second figure bends down, and Lucas can see that the two strangers are in fact Smeargles. The ground is red and pink, oddly enough. He begins to speak.

"Kid, welcome to the Battle Pike."
---
You can beat 'em up by any means or blow them all to SMITHEREENS, a favorite of this sentient machine!