This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP! Type Islands! Topic 2: The Hoenn Triangle!

#51GolurkcanflyPosted 8/18/2013 9:09:55 AM
Osranger posted...
I've done a CYOA, but this is rather new feeling.
------
Orion was sleeping peacefully under an apple tree when he was rudely awakened by a great wet lick. He was awake instantly, hopping back in surprise. Static crackles as his fur instantly comes together to form sharp, charged spikes.

A Haunter he knows only as Spooky floats in front of you, laughing.

"That was rude of you," he mumbles.

"Ha Ha Ha! You shoulda seen the look on yer face! Aw, we're friends arent we! Friends can do these kinds o' things with eachother."

"No, we're not. And I am not taking any more jobs from you. I am out of this. Ghost island has declared war on everyone. I won't be sucked into war. Nobody wins."

"C'mon old buddy. One last trip to fire island. Chantelle is breaking it off with me and I just want to try and win her back! She says with the war with Ghost island looming, she will never be able to come. Please! Can you do this for your old pal Spooky? You deliver this here letter," he says, taking a letter seemingly out of nowhere, "and I will give you 500 Pd up front. This is your last job from me, I swear."

Orion sighs. Spooky is the scumbag that you have been doing jobs for during the past month. He collects "rare artifacts" and sells them at ludicrous prices so he can keep sending money to Chantelle of fire island. She is supposed to be sending over money for her to get a ticket to come to ghost island, but she mostly has used theobey to buy other things.

He pays well, but most of the tasks are mundane, boring. He has delivered letter to Chantelle many times. he has also collected a magmarizer, a magnet, some charcoal, and some smokeballs. the only interesting thing he had done was his first job from Spooky. Spooky hooked him in by showing him some ancient ruins underneathe ghost island and asked him to collect a mysterious dark orb. Orion has wanted for ages to be rid of him, but there is just something that has kept him from leaving.

Orion realizes since he will be paid up front, he will no longer need to come back to work for Spooky! Whatever obligation he feels like he has will be gone, and he could find work elsewhere.

"I'll do it," Orion responds. "Now where am I meeting her this time?" Chantelle always says to deliver the letters to different spots. You don't know why, and don't really care.

"The southernmost cove," Spooky says grinning; a hideous thing that ways churns Orion's stomach. "The place you met last time."

Orion nods and takes both the letter and Pd, putting them in his rucksack, which he then puts on. The ritual something you are now well practiced at, takes thirty seconds. You look up at Spooky, who is still grinning at you, looking close to laughter. For just a second, you envy his hands, but then you take off. You would rather have these four legs, to run as fast as the wind. You reach the sea, but you don't stop. You concentrate and you run across the water, kept just above the surface by an invisible force that you don't quite understand, but manipulate with ease. You run toward fire island, and you don't look back.

Try not to use the 2nd person too much. We generally write in the 3rd person.
---
Official Mega Aggron of the Pokemon X Board
"Face the power of Steel!" - Ferre, Gym Leader of Chroma City.
#52DigiHerokidPosted 8/18/2013 9:17:44 AM
I don't see as so

"Why can't I go!?",Mordred said defensively.

"Ah because you are an observer and the legendary council has agreed to not let you in",said the Orrotto.

"What if I beat you then can I go?"

"Yes,it is the way of legend island"

"Mordred are you sure?",Shocky asked.

"Of course!Matey's going and you,Even Irwin's girlfriend!"

"Very well , the battle will commence"

Uuuuurrrrrgggghhh maybe the venom troops could be picked off? That way it'll be easier to keep up?
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728
#53ThatPersonGuyPosted 8/18/2013 9:25:58 AM
Pete's Side

I've gotten enough things for now. Better get out of here before I get found out...

"HALT IN THE NAME OF THE LAW."

... too late for that now.

I quickly open my mouth, dropping the remaining documents into the scarf, making sure to leave a mess. I scamper up out of the window, the law enforcement officer in hot pursuit. I don't stop to check who exactly I'm being followed by, but I don't expect to be greeted with anything good. The afternoon sun blinds me.

I was out that long? Then why didn't they...

Crowds of people stop to gape at my figure, screams of panic escaping from below. I wonder why they didn't do anything to stop me. Besides, why are there so many people at this time of day? I mean, it's fairly hot and-

Two Sudowoodo block the path. I take a moment to wonder how they got there, when it suddenly all clicks in my head. The crowds, the officers... they knew all along. This is all a setup. For show and tell. They expected someone.

But how? How did they?

The guards charge at me.

From their looks... I'm already outnumbered, probably out leveled as well. Guess that leaves nothing else but to charge ahead.

I run up, ramming the front guard with a Headbutt. It hurts like heck, and I think I might have broken something, but adrenaline keeps me running straight ahead. The two guards are in hot pursuit, my attack not very effective against the quite literally rock hard skin. Figuring they'd catch up quickly, I quickly summon up a Substitute, the dummy flying behind me to whack one of the guards rather comically.

Suddenly, I halt. I've run out of rooftop.

"End of the line Norm," one of the guards sneers.

"Not entirely..." another voice calls out.

A serene figure swoops in, running just below the rooftops of the city.

"GET ON!" says the Togekiss to me. I comply without complaint, and climb aboard. The Togekiss spreads her wings and takes flight into the air. And thus Peter Consol lived another day, inadvertently bringing about the destruction of everything he holds dear.
---
You can beat 'em up by any means or blow them all to SMITHEREENS, a favorite of this sentient machine!
#54ThatPersonGuyPosted 8/18/2013 9:30:12 AM
Osranger posted...
I guess before I hop in, I need to know what the politics between all of the islands are as of right now.

I don't know really. Does anyone actually know?
---
You can beat 'em up by any means or blow them all to SMITHEREENS, a favorite of this sentient machine!
#55TepigSnivyPosted 8/18/2013 9:30:38 AM
Could I know a bit about the Normal and Psychic Islands?
---
Les Miserables - 'At The End Of The Day'
White 2 FC : Jett :
1636-2265-7958
#56ThatPersonGuyPosted 8/18/2013 9:35:26 AM(edited)
TepigSnivy posted...
Could I know a bit about the Normal and Psychic Islands?

Normal's mostly Neutral about the war, at least for now (FORSHADOWING)

EDIT: It's mixed. There are some groups perparing to go to war, but they are few and rather divided.

EDIT 2: Some parts HAVE been attacked so far, but again it tries its best to stay neutral. However, extremist groups are vying for attention for the military to retaliate.
---
#57DigiHerokidPosted 8/18/2013 9:36:57 AM
Normal island is called central island.
Psy island has been attacked by the electric army the fighting army their king was killed and they're fighting the dark mayfia
Normal islands general is ursaring and their king is slaking
The new king of psy island is Suno (alakazam)the former kings top scientist
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728
#58OsrangerPosted 8/18/2013 9:53:38 AM(edited)
Golurkcanfly posted...
Osranger posted...
I've done a CYOA, but this is rather new feeling.
------
Orion was sleeping peacefully under an apple tree when he was rudely awakened by a great wet lick. He was awake instantly, hopping back in surprise. Static crackles as his fur instantly comes together to form sharp, charged spikes.

A Haunter he knows only as Spooky floats in front of you, laughing.

"That was rude of you," he mumbles.

"Ha Ha Ha! You shoulda seen the look on yer face! Aw, we're friends arent we! Friends can do these kinds o' things with eachother."

"No, we're not. And I am not taking any more jobs from you. I am out of this. Ghost island has declared war on everyone. I won't be sucked into war. Nobody wins."

"C'mon old buddy. One last trip to fire island. Chantelle is breaking it off with me and I just want to try and win her back! She says with the war with Ghost island looming, she will never be able to come. Please! Can you do this for your old pal Spooky? You deliver this here letter," he says, taking a letter seemingly out of nowhere, "and I will give you 500 Pd up front. This is your last job from me, I swear."

Orion sighs. Spooky is the scumbag that you have been doing jobs for during the past month. He collects "rare artifacts" and sells them at ludicrous prices so he can keep sending money to Chantelle of fire island. She is supposed to be sending over money for her to get a ticket to come to ghost island, but she mostly has used theobey to buy other things.

He pays well, but most of the tasks are mundane, boring. He has delivered letter to Chantelle many times. he has also collected a magmarizer, a magnet, some charcoal, and some smokeballs. the only interesting thing he had done was his first job from Spooky. Spooky hooked him in by showing him some ancient ruins underneathe ghost island and asked him to collect a mysterious dark orb. Orion has wanted for ages to be rid of him, but there is just something that has kept him from leaving.

Orion realizes since he will be paid up front, he will no longer need to come back to work for Spooky! Whatever obligation he feels like he has will be gone, and he could find work elsewhere.

"I'll do it," Orion responds. "Now where am I meeting her this time?" Chantelle always says to deliver the letters to different spots. You don't know why, and don't really care.

"The southernmost cove," Spooky says grinning; a hideous thing that ways churns Orion's stomach. "The place you met last time."

Orion nods and takes both the letter and Pd, putting them in his rucksack, which he then puts on. The ritual something you are now well practiced at, takes thirty seconds. You look up at Spooky, who is still grinning at you, looking close to laughter. For just a second, you envy his hands, but then you take off. You would rather have these four legs, to run as fast as the wind. You reach the sea, but you don't stop. You concentrate and you run across the water, kept just above the surface by an invisible force that you don't quite understand, but manipulate with ease. You run toward fire island, and you don't look back.

Try not to use the 2nd person too much. We generally write in the 3rd person.

I know. I wrote the entire thing in second person before I went back and started changing it to third person. I obviously missed some. I have written in second person for the last five months though, so please bear with me.

Edit: fixed my post.
---
If you can read this, you are in range
#59RotomGuy3Posted 8/18/2013 9:47:18 AM
Can I know about the Ghost island and the Hoenn Triangle a bit more please?

-----------------------------

"Something's wrong" Plasmo said.

"Yep." said Surzy

"Really?"

"Mmhmm. Lack of sunglasses" Surzy said.

But that would of been the least of his worries as he was struck by a Shadow Ball. Without saying anything, Plasmo immediately pursued, but Surzy was dazed.

"Hey man, that was nasty. Who has that? Pickles."
#60ThatPersonGuyPosted 8/18/2013 9:49:15 AM
"And you are?" I ask my savior.

"Just the guy who saved your sorry behind," replies the snappy Pokemon.

"And you're here for?" I ask, not satisfied with his answer.

He turns his head to face me. "Reasons. Now shut up and sit... er... lay tight."

Two days in the past...

"Your mission is to infiltrate the core offices of Rock Island. Once their higher ups get word of this, there's going to be quite the uproar. Take as much as you can, make sure to leave a mess. Central's sure to get involved."

"I thought you weren't into the whole War thing."

"Just trying to make a living. It's easier to make money off of chaos than peace."

"If the government military gets involved... you know the others won't hold back. What happens to us then? Where do we go from there?"

"Wherever we're needed boy, wherever we're needed."

---