This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Mewtwo had to fight to the death against...

#131DrakoVongola1Posted 8/26/2013 3:02:20 PM
Draikonack posted...
Isn't Phoenix really resistant against telepathy or whatever? She has psychic powers of her own. Dark Phoenix would crush Mewtwo.

Hulk is practically immortal. No killing him.

And Goku is just too godly.

EDIT: Whoops, didn't see Thanos. He'd win too. :3

Goku isn't really "godly", he's not that powerful compared to some of the people on this list.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#132XGeassPosted 8/26/2013 3:06:33 PM
Why is it when I see people write an anime characters name backwards I feel like punching someone in the face?
---
Official Sasori of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards.
*Eagerly waiting for Blazeblue Alter Memory*
#133chaoshadouPosted 8/26/2013 3:11:25 PM
People overestimating DBZ as usual, but Goku would stomp on Mewtwo.
People underestimating Phoenix. Phoenix>Dark Phoenix, DP has less inhibitions but is blocked off from a lot of the inherent power of Phoenix. People also need to realize that Jean Grey(normal Phoenix) is an omega class mutant, she'd destroy could Mewtwo in every way possible if she wanted too.

CA0001 posted...
Hulk is immune to psychic powers, he even walked straight up to Prof X and made him apologise to him in WWHulk before knocking him out completely.

Also you can check the Xrd boards, the game continues a few years after the events of Overture, the producers have decided to make it canon.

Hulk never knocked out Prof. X, he beat up everyone else there though, and asked him his opinion. He also isn't immune to psychic invasion, its just that it's extremely difficult to do. For someone like Mewtwo he'd probably invade his mind, then get crushed mentally by the sheer amount rage he'd find there.

Also WWH was utter BS in every sense of the word and you know it, the sheer amount of jobbing in that book made my head spin. Also Dr. Strange could have(and was willing to), beat the ever loving snot out of Hulk, he was a bit too trusting of Hulk and Banner however, and got punked for it. Sentry should have won that fight hands down, the amount of abilities he has and raw power eclipse Hulk in too many ways. The way that fight went down was dumb.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand
#134Anime_OverlordPosted 8/26/2013 3:22:02 PM
I'm pretty sure Laharl would win cause sometimes if he loses he just blows the planet up. Plus he on same level as Mao, who one shotted the entire multiverse.
#135Iiquid_mario(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 3:22:59 PM
XGeass posted...
Why is it when I see people write an anime characters name backwards I feel like punching someone in the face?

=(

Well I'm sorry.

But in all honestly it was an "accident" of sorts, I guess. The list I put together is alphabetized and initially it was just Naruto. But when I thought about it (who admittedly I don't know much about) I remember watching a few episodes and hearing him shout "I am Uzumaki Naruto!!!". So, I changed it...

same thing with Ichigo.
---
"annnd that's how i trolled them"
#136CA0001Posted 8/26/2013 3:24:09 PM
Oh yes you are correct, Hulk dealt emotional trauma to Prof X by taking down all of his children.

WWH basically exists just to show how broken Hulk is. His brokenness is a whole different level above plot armour, he is a plot blackhole.
---
FC: 0518 8972 2483 (Black) 0046 9893 2351 (White2)
#137XGeassPosted 8/26/2013 3:40:40 PM
Iiquid_mario posted...
XGeass posted...

=(

Well I'm sorry.

But in all honestly it was an "accident" of sorts, I guess. The list I put together is alphabetized and initially it was just Naruto. But when I thought about it (who admittedly I don't know much about) I remember watching a few episodes and hearing him shout "I am Uzumaki Naruto!!!". So, I changed it...

same thing with Ichigo.

It is because in Japan a person would introduce them selves by their Surname first and their given name last. But cheap fansubs and many a weebo keep it as is for no reason what so ever.
---
#138Iiquid_mario(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 4:04:46 PM
XGeass posted...
Iiquid_mario posted...
XGeass posted...

=(

Well I'm sorry.

same thing with Ichigo.

It is because in Japan a person would introduce them selves by their Surname first and their given name last. But cheap fansubs and many a weebo keep it as is for no reason what so ever.

I don't get too much into that stuff, Haha. I'm not from Japan and I personally usually say either Naruto or Ichigo...My reasons were simply because...I thought about it and then I didn't think too much into it. That was that

Anyway. Why does it make you wanna haul off on someone?
---
#139XGeassPosted 8/26/2013 4:12:00 PM
Iiquid_mario posted...
XGeass posted...
Iiquid_mario posted...
XGeass posted...

=(

Well I'm sorry.

same thing with Ichigo.

I don't get too much into that stuff, Haha. I'm not from Japan and I personally usually say either Naruto or Ichigo...My reasons were simply because...I thought about it and then I didn't think too much into it. That was that

You don't know what a Weebo is don't you?
---
#140Iiquid_mario(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 8:08:54 PM
XGeass posted...
Iiquid_mario posted...
XGeass posted...
Iiquid_mario posted...
XGeass posted...

=(

Well I'm sorry.

same thing with Ichigo.

You don't know what a Weebo is don't you?

Seen it used before on these very boards. Didn't know what it meant then. Still don't know what it means now. Like one-shot, FTL and many others I just wrote it off as one of those internet words I'll never understand. I know a simple google could fix that but I'm lazy...Anyway. Is it Japanese or Is It something you can eat?
---