This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Mewtwo had to fight to the death against...

#151DrakoVongola1Posted 9/2/2013 3:03:03 PM
Iiquid_mario posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Iiquid_mario posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
SuperSonicDBZ posted...
Super Sonic is Hax. True story.

Invulnerability + Ability to control Time (Chaos Control). Suddenly that last ring never seems to wear off. :)

Ganondorf.
Completely invincible and has unlimited strength and power.
Super Sonic will run out eventually. The Triforce of Power won't.

GG.

But isn't he vulnerable to the Master Sword? or something like that. Never beat a Legend of Zelda game but I know he loses in every one when and if he's the final boss

He's only truly vulnerable to the Silver Arrow. The Master Sword can only seal him away while he has the ToP.
But in WW and TP, he loses the Triforce of Power in one way or another and that's how the Master Sword kills him.

I wonder if his Invulnerability (or any suped up version of the characters in question with access to Invulnerability) negates things like reality altering powers from the likes of Phoenix?

Hmm...just a thought

Doubt it, the ability to bend reality to your will>Pretty much everything else.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#152CakeOfLiesPosted 9/2/2013 3:21:01 PM
Iiquid_mario posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Iiquid_mario posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
SuperSonicDBZ posted...
Super Sonic is Hax. True story.

Invulnerability + Ability to control Time (Chaos Control). Suddenly that last ring never seems to wear off. :)

Ganondorf.
Completely invincible and has unlimited strength and power.
Super Sonic will run out eventually. The Triforce of Power won't.

GG.

But isn't he vulnerable to the Master Sword? or something like that. Never beat a Legend of Zelda game but I know he loses in every one when and if he's the final boss

He's only truly vulnerable to the Silver Arrow. The Master Sword can only seal him away while he has the ToP.
But in WW and TP, he loses the Triforce of Power in one way or another and that's how the Master Sword kills him.

I wonder if his Invulnerability (or any suped up version of the characters in question with access to Invulnerability) negates things like reality altering powers from the likes of Phoenix?

Hmm...just a thought

Nah. The game would simply lock up.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#153AfricanChildrenPosted 9/2/2013 3:36:10 PM
Mewtwo destroys all with Psychic
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.11
#154Iiquid_mario(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 6:40:43 PM
Okay but like someone already mentioned he's only vulnerable to the Silver Arrow. They had to use the legendary Master Sword to seal him away. Reality warping or not, Ganondorf isn't even fazed by being sealed away in another dimension since he always comes back...I don't know how Phoenix's powers will effect him for very long

and Sonic has the ability to control Time. I don't know to what extent but she's gonna have her hands full against an opponent that can transport himself to the day she was born
---
"annnd that's how i trolled them"
#155Flame552Posted 9/4/2013 6:42:27 PM
Has it already been decided that the Powerpuff Girls win?

Good work team, take the rest of the week off.
#156StirFridayPosted 9/4/2013 6:59:26 PM
The level of ignorance of the comic book characters in this topic is jimmy-rustling lol.

Thor would murder Mewtwo easily. Also, did somebody in this topic say Sonic could defeat Superman? My God.

And if we're talking about everybody at the maximum peak strength, Superman takes it handily.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80128/1456506-19571729.jpg

That's Cosmic Armor Superman holding a universe in his fingertips. Not a hologram of the universe. Not a model of the universe. The literal universe. GG everybody.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fnjmw.gif http://i.imgur.com/VWr6I.gif http://i.imgur.com/Fnjmw.gif
#157Iiquid_mario(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 7:53:19 PM
StirFriday posted...
The level of ignorance of the comic book characters in this topic is jimmy-rustling lol.

Thor would murder Mewtwo easily. Also, did somebody in this topic say Sonic could defeat Superman? My God.

And if we're talking about everybody at the maximum peak strength, Superman takes it handily.

That's Cosmic Armor Superman holding a universe in his fingertips. Not a hologram of the universe. Not a model of the universe. The literal universe. GG everybody.

Phoenix can bend reality. GG Supes
---
"annnd that's how i trolled them"
#158Flame552Posted 9/4/2013 7:58:38 PM
Iiquid_mario posted...
StirFriday posted...

Phoenix can bend reality. GG Supes

But can she stop her husband from cheating on her on top of her own grave stone during her annual vacation to the underworld?
#159DrakoVongola1Posted 9/4/2013 9:04:28 PM
Iiquid_mario posted...
Okay but like someone already mentioned he's only vulnerable to the Silver Arrow. They had to use the legendary Master Sword to seal him away. Reality warping or not, Ganondorf isn't even fazed by being sealed away in another dimension since he always comes back...I don't know how Phoenix's powers will effect him for very long

and Sonic has the ability to control Time. I don't know to what extent but she's gonna have her hands full against an opponent that can transport himself to the day she was born

She could just erase Ganon from existence.

Sonic can't time travel.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#160JarickoPosted 9/4/2013 9:07:11 PM
Goku, Superman and Naruto would all beat mewtwo.

Before anyone says anything. All of these characters have something in common. They are all as strong as the plot needs them to be at the given moment in time. If they absolutely cannot beat mewtwo or have a buddy come in and save them when they are down, they will win. That is just the way of it. Also mewtwo is not unbeatable. It was nearly defeated in that one movie that kinda sucked.
---
I like Lances!