This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Mewtwo had to fight to the death against...

#171DrakoVongola1Posted 9/5/2013 1:12:12 PM
StirFriday posted...
Do you casuals mean the Phoenix Force or Phoenix (Jean Grey) or Phoenix of the White Crown?

I've been going off the assumption that it's the strongest forms of each character, which from my (admittedly limited) understanding would be Phoenix of the White Crown.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#172VerdikaPosted 9/5/2013 9:34:48 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
StirFriday posted...
Do you casuals mean the Phoenix Force or Phoenix (Jean Grey) or Phoenix of the White Crown?

I've been going off the assumption that it's the strongest forms of each character, which from my (admittedly limited) understanding would be Phoenix of the White Crown.

I've been assuming it refers to the most well known and iconic version of the character,mso just Jean Grey. In which case, Mewtwo wins pretty handily.

You are right though, White Crown is by and large the strongest Phoenix, and would utterly murderstomp Mewtwo...as well as pretty much everyone on this list.
---
There's nothing that sucks worse that that moment in an argument when you realize that you are wrong.
#173Iiquid_mario(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 11:56:12 AM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
StirFriday posted...

Well I made a error when I included Sonic in the list. Listing him as Super Sonic rather than just Sonic the Hedgehog. So how about we do this...

At the start everyone is basic as can be. Non SSJ Goku, blue Sonic, regular Phoenix. Whatever.
But, they would tap into their respective powers as the battle progressed. Sonic finds his emeralds, Goku goes SSJ3/God-mode-whatever and Hulk gets ticked off to the point of World War Hulk.

There :)

That should make it more interesting I guess
---
"annnd that's how i trolled them"
#174DrakoVongola1Posted 9/6/2013 12:51:05 PM(edited)
Iiquid_mario posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
StirFriday posted...

Well I made a error when I included Sonic in the list. Listing him as Super Sonic rather than just Sonic the Hedgehog. So how about we do this...

At the start everyone is basic as can be. Non SSJ Goku, blue Sonic, regular Phoenix. Whatever.
But, they would tap into their respective powers as the battle progressed. Sonic finds his emeralds, Goku goes SSJ3/God-mode-whatever and Hulk gets ticked off to the point of World War Hulk.

Dante kills everyone with his pure badassness before they can power up.

Assuming it's old Dante (You wrote it DMC instead of DmC), new Dante is killed by old Dante before the fight starts.
---
#175Iiquid_mario(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 5:13:48 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Iiquid_mario posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
StirFriday posted...

Dante kills everyone with his pure badassness before they can power up.

Assuming it's old Dante (You wrote it DMC instead of DmC), new Dante is killed by old Dante before the fight starts.

Admittedly that's the one that confused me the most. Because I didn't play DmC BUT I thought (or heard) that that Dante was pretty much the same as the others? With the exception of his appearance going through an overhaul.

Personally, I like the UMVC3 version of Dante the most...and I feel like that should be the one represented in this battle. But that's just me
---
#176DrakoVongola1Posted 9/8/2013 5:36:18 PM
New Dante really isn't the same, old Dante was way better.
---
#177EmperorDoomPosted 9/8/2013 5:41:05 PM
Unless Hulk is taken out quick, he wins.
---
"The clapping shall go on for another hour. Have the first one who stops clapping brought out and shot."
--Victor von Doom (Earth-616)
#178Iiquid_mario(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 7:29:02 PM
EmperorDoom posted...
Unless Hulk is taken out quick, he wins.

Lol i guess that's where Asura/Phoenix/Superman comes in
---