This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Villa ideas

#1LegendofDarkraiPosted 8/18/2013 7:11:01 AM
A nice idea for X/Y that I just came up with. In every city, there is one house that is empty, and it is for sale. When you've finished the game, you can go to a house in Lumiose where there is a guy who sells houses. You can choose between the empty houses in the cities. When you've bought the house you can buy furnitures and stuff. So basically, the Villa but you can choose from all cities in the region.

Wouldn't this be great? Where would you live? I would choose either Lumiose or Shalour City. Note: You can choose locations on the map that don't have a name yet.
---
Specter of shadows, ruler of the darkened moon, uncontrollable ~ Darkrai
#2LegendofDarkrai(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 8:20:04 AM
Bump
---
#3RotomGuy3Posted 8/18/2013 8:21:07 AM
...wat. Just... What is this idea?

Possibly the best Pokemon one I've heard ever.
#4GoGoatPosted 8/18/2013 8:28:12 AM
Kind of like Skyrim? I'd quite like that.
---
Official Oblivion Keyblade of the KH3 Board
3ds FC: 1934-0765-5595
#52vNiEp1Posted 8/18/2013 8:41:30 AM
I would either pick the town/city with the Lighthouse or the one by the "Carnac" stones..with both being close to the water ^_^
http://i.imgur.com/mgFz7fM.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Wm1yPjm.jpg

or even the town with the windmill since we've seen a bit of footage from it!
http://i.imgur.com/AfDvk1X.jpg
---
The best Legendary ever, Latiken! http://i.imgur.com/5hx5PI3.jpg
3DS FC : 2809-8175-8115
#6pokemonpokemon4Posted 8/18/2013 8:43:42 AM
I like it!! :D
---
There's a real gamer inside us all, it's why we complain,
it's why we speculate. We're gamers, worst prophets in the world, best conspiracy theorists ever.
#7JackSolomonPosted 8/18/2013 8:50:59 AM
Sure, I'd be okay with that. I'd even say take it a step further and add various upgrades to it: Like the ability to buy a flying Pokemon to live in the house. Doing so allows you to call up your Villa, and get the Pokemon to fly out and pick you up, then carry you wherever you want. Thus circumventing the need to carry a Flying Pokemon, if that's not your thing.
#8LegendofDarkrai(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 9:24:53 AM
JackSolomon posted...
Sure, I'd be okay with that. I'd even say take it a step further and add various upgrades to it: Like the ability to buy a flying Pokemon to live in the house. Doing so allows you to call up your Villa, and get the Pokemon to fly out and pick you up, then carry you wherever you want. Thus circumventing the need to carry a Flying Pokemon, if that's not your thing.

Yeah, you get a key item and you can use it anytime on the field. So you don't have to use the pokemon in your party. You can also have one of your pokemon outside of its pokeball but it doesn't follow you but just walk Around in the house
---
#9GastroFanPosted 8/18/2013 10:33:25 AM
I'd like more along the lines of the Villa you received in Platinum where you had a berry patch in front to grow berries in game (that was a nice feature). You ordered furnishings through a catalog after you passed certain milestones (like hatching your 10th egg or winning your 10th battle in the Battle Subway, for instance). Add a yacht that you could decorate and sail around the region and I'd be ecstatic.

Official Cresselia of B/W2 and X/Y Boards; Official Darkrai of PMD: Gates to Infinity Board
When will there be an official Cresselia event?
I'd like a Mega Luxray, please!
#10LegendofDarkrai(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 10:36:19 AM
GastroFan posted...
I'd like more along the lines of the Villa you received in Platinum where you had a berry patch in front to grow berries in game (that was a nice feature). You ordered furnishings through a catalog after you passed certain milestones (like hatching your 10th egg or winning your 10th battle in the Battle Subway, for instance). Add a yacht that you could decorate and sail around the region and I'd be ecstatic.

Official Cresselia of B/W2 and X/Y Boards; Official Darkrai of PMD: Gates to Infinity Board
When will there be an official Cresselia event?
I'd like a Mega Luxray, please!

Pretty much my idea but instead of getting a certain house, you can choose from different houses in different cities.
---