This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Villa ideas

#11hyperdimeduckPosted 8/18/2013 9:57:32 AM
Sounds neat.
---
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294
Official Kintoki-Doji and Isabeau of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#12LegendofDarkrai(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 10:11:56 AM
But this will probably not be in the game though...
---
Specter of shadows, ruler of the darkened moon, uncontrollable ~ Darkrai
#13JackSolomonPosted 8/18/2013 10:20:12 AM
LegendofDarkrai posted...

Let me pitch something for you: I'm thinking maybe certain Pokemon, new and old, are able to access altered, more powerful forms during battle. Not evolution, exactly, more like an increase in power and an altered design. We could do some really crazy stuff, like making Kangaskhan's BABY be the one who gets the power increase, let them duke it out together. To balance out the boost, we could say only ones allowed per fight, and the Pokemon has to be holding a hard to get item. We could call it... say... 'Mega Evolution'. What do you think?

Point is, pretty much anything's possible, and building off an old mechanic like the Villa into something like this? Definitely possible.
#14LegendofDarkrai(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 10:23:32 AM
JackSolomon posted...
LegendofDarkrai posted...

Let me pitch something for you: I'm thinking maybe certain Pokemon, new and old, are able to access altered, more powerful forms during battle. Not evolution, exactly, more like an increase in power and an altered design. We could do some really crazy stuff, like making Kangaskhan's BABY be the one who gets the power increase, let them duke it out together. To balance out the boost, we could say only ones allowed per fight, and the Pokemon has to be holding a hard to get item. We could call it... say... 'Mega Evolution'. What do you think?

Point is, pretty much anything's possible, and building off an old mechanic like the Villa into something like this? Definitely possible.

Well i hope you're right...
---
#15EpsteinBarrPosted 8/18/2013 11:03:00 AM
I like it. Maybe I can even get a waifu, er I mean a "friend".
#16LegendofDarkrai(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 11:16:25 AM
Bump
---